A Month Later....

-Mike's  pov -
I was playing with Annabeth and her new puppy Spots in the den while my wife was in the bedroom folding things and putting them away before we went to bed. Annabeth and I were rolling around wrestling with Spots and each other.
"Easy Anna Honey.." I say, "Take it easy!"
"Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My wife screamed fear in her voice hairs on the back of my neck stood on end when my blood was running quickly as I heard my heart beating loudly in my chest while I quickly ran to our bedroom. She was whimpering tears falling lying on the floor.
"Oh my god!!!" She cried scared.
"Its okay. Its okay. Its okay babie girl. Its allright.  I'm gonna call an ambulance ok?"
I say grabbing the landline phone off the dresser. She gripped my industrial jackets hem squeezing hard sobbing shouting.
"Hello?" I said out of breath, "We need an ambulance sent to our location stat."
I looked down and she was softly crying to herself till we heard Anna.
"Daddy?" She said in the doorway, "Is mommy ok?"
"Annabeth honey go to your room please." I say doing my best to stay calm.
"Is she?" Anna said again.
"Now!!!" I shouted at her.
"Okay Im sorry..I just..." Anna left going to her bedroom and cried.
"Mike!!!!!!!" She cryed, "The babys coming!!!!"
"Its okay." I coo, "We're gonna have to start without the medics today."
Fear flashed in her eyes when I bent forward kissing her quickly brushing back bangs that were pasted to her forehead with sweat.
"The babys too early......." She moaned painfully pushing.
"Keep pushing." I say soothingly, "You can do it."
She screamed pushing again but, even harder this time.
"Again!" I say, "You're doing good."
She pushed even harder than before screaming even louder.
"Last time babie. Give me one more big push." I say calmly.
"Ok.." She said breathlessly and screamed loudly pushing hard till she heard a baby boy crying.
"Oh my god..." I say holding our tiny little premature baby boy.
"Is he beautiful?" She asks me when I wipped the blood off his face with the cuff   of my jackets sleeve handing him to her as he cooed.
"He so beautiful..." She said smiling dimples appearing making me smile too, "Yeah..He's your daddy little fella. He's your daddy.."
I let out a breath I was holding in smiling biting my bottom lip watching my wife talk to our baby.
"He's a fireman." She continued proudly when I snapped my head around to the sound of multiple footsteps.
The paramedics are here!!
Once they attended to my wife I went to talk to our youngest daughter Annabeth Stoker.
"May I come in?" I say shyly.
"Yes.." a small voice said.
"Where are you Anna Honey?" I say looking around.
"Over here.." She says sadly.
I found her eventually, I sat down beside her.
"I didn't mean to get angry at you and yell love bug." I say.
"Its okay.." She says, "I love you."
"Love you too." I say, "Wanna come see your little brother with me?"
"No. Its almost bedtime." She says and I picked her up tucking her into bed sitting on the edge. She sat up kissing me and then gave me a big hug.
"Tell him sissy loves him."
"Okay." I say tweaking her nose playfully, "I will. Goodnight. My mom will be here in a few minutes. So be good ok?"
"I will. Goodnight daddy..." She sighed falling asleep. I got up when her hand grabbed mine from the side and I stopped to look back.
"Goodnight Baby girl." I whisper and put her hand back at her side walking out, "Mom!"
"Michael, hey." My mom said.
"Shes asleep. I gotta go see my wife and our premature baby at the hospital." I say, no time for chit chat.
"Okay. Be safe!!" She called after me as I walked out.