Don't Go Mike...Please?

-Aly's pov -
I kissed our daughter on the forehead and left her alone. I quietly closed her door and went to see why our bedroom door was closed. I peeked in seeing Mike doing something with a picture of me and him and Annabeth, and then an earlier picture of us with the new baby on the way.
"Mike,"I say coming in as he folded up the pictures putting them in his bag setting back the empty picture frame, "what's going on?"
He stopped but then went back to packing.
"I'm sorry babie.." He said walking past me as I lost it.
"Mike??" I say upset following him to the front door my lips trembling, "M-Mike?"
I watched him walk out into the rain and I began to cry when I forced myself after him without a rain coat. He turned around.
"Not that this will probably matter now that your mind is made up but, I love you..." I say upset crying as I talked, "I knew it was you when I first saw you all those years. I can't stand it when your away I can't breathe when your not beside me at night. If you leave me you better not come back."
He looked at me when I shook my head, "She can't understand what's going on. It's not your fault."
"I ran away the first time Aly." Mike said , "I should have not came back, I'm not fit to be called daddy yet."
That broke my heart in two.
"You're breaking my heart.." I say sadly.
"I'm sorry.." Mike said, "How can I fix a mistake if I'm not even aware that I am making a mistake or if I dont even know what I'm doing wrong???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!"
I froze. He had never shouted at me like that before, it scared me.
"I..I don't know.." I say, "But, she didn't mean it Mike. She didn't mean it.."
I couldn't take it anymore. I sobbed leaning forward feeling him hold me to him.