-Part 2-

-Mikes pov -
She was soaking wet and cold sobbing as I held her to me as she trembled.
"Don't leave us.." She murmured softly into my chest her voice cracking as she sobbed trembling more violently now, "I...I....I need you."
I couldn't let go of her, I couldn't bring myself to hurt her like I did a long time ago. I wanted her to be happy again, I wanted to see her smiling.
"I'm sorry..." I say softly, "I'm sorry babie, please forgive me.."
She closed the space between us my lips molding to hers again slowly as I sensed hesitation. Gently my fingers were tangled in her stringy and soaked hair.
"I love you...." I whispered into a deep kiss causing her to moan arching her back as I slipped my hands under her shirt. I picked her up and her hips gripped my waist as I sat her on my waist. Somethings just can't be lost. I groaned feeling her hands at my pants waistband.
"I'm sorry Sweetheart.." I said softly. We couldn't do anything until after the baby was born. She nodded understanding. I bit my lower lip holding it back even though it did hurt. I kissed her again this time it had more emotion in it and heated passion behind it. She clawed at the back of my top with her fingers making me bow my back. I held her even tighter my kisses harder and with added force to them. She panted breathing heavily when I quit.
"I'll never do that again..Ever."
"Promise?" She asked as raindrops pelted us both.
"I promise.." I breathed deeply my forehead against hers.
"Lets get you inside before you get sick."