The Argument

"Bolded"- English

"Bolded"- English

"Normal"- Japanese

~Ranpo's POV ~

A stalker.

Who. Is. It.

I'll murder them.

It wasn't me.

I know where she lives.

I could just go and pay a visit to her whenever I feel like it.

Secretly, of course.

She doesn't have to know that.

So who is this bitch that dared to follow her?

Who dared to look at her?

Dared to scare her?

Why does yet another person have to get in my way?

Why can't everyone keep away from Y/n?

What do I have to do so they can understand that she's mine?

How can I make her understand that?

~Y/n's POV~

"A stalker?" Dazai asks, still thinking about my words.

"Yes... I know there is one. That cannot be my paranoia. I have never felt like this before," I nod fast, my breathing uneven.

"Well... How about you come to my place tonight?" he then asks, a smug smile on his face.

"No. I know very well that you have your own plans. It's not gonna happen," I calm my breathing down, staring at him seriously.

"Meh, it was worth a try. But still. Are you sure you have no one to go to? I mean, you're not probably very safe at your house," the brunet takes a more serious tone as well.

"Ugh, why did I even tell you that? No one else knows," I sigh, eating the food that I ordered.

"Maybe you just felt like you couldn't trust anyone else? I mean, I'm no therapist to you," he shrugs, leaning backwards in his chair.

"I know it very well. The thing is, even my brother doesn't know I was stalked. You're almost a complete stranger to me," another sigh follows my statement.

"Sometimes talking to strangers is better than talking to people you know," he suggests and I nod.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. What time is it?" I suddenly ask.

"Hmm, about half four? Why?" he asks after checking the clock behind me. I didn't even know there was one.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just wanna get home before five. I would worry my brother otherwise," I give him an explanation.

"Okay. So, do you wanna go already?" he asks and I nod.

"I mean, sure. If you don't have anything else you wanna do?" I look at him.