He's No Fun

"Bolded"- English

"Bolded"- English

"Normal"- Japanese

~Y/n's POV~

"Break me? What the hell do you mean?!" I ask, my voice suddenly louder.

Shit. I shouldn't have done that.

"Oh? Do you want to find out what I mean by that?" Ranpo leans closer.

"Actually... I think I'm fine," I quickly say, hoping to avoid what's about to come.

I don't really want to find out what he means.

There's no way it could be anything good when it has something to do with Ranpo.

"By the way... I hope I can ask you a question," I suddenly change the theme.

That is surprising for me as well.

"You can ask me anything your heart wishes for, my darling," his tone goes back to the more relaxed one.

"Well... About the room you found me in... Whose room is it?" is my question.

"That's mine. And the pictures are all from you. I'm surprised you didn't notice me at all," he simply explains.

"Isn't it like, illegal, to take pictures of another person without their permission?" I raise my eyebrow.

"But you don't mind, right? I mean, I can see more of you right now than ever. There's no way those pictures could even match with the true beauty of yours," he dreamily sighs.

He's so messed up in his head.

"You think I don't mind that someone has been secretly taking pictures of me? You think I should just accept it and let it slide?" my voice gets higher again.

Fuck. When I'm angry, it does this.

And currently, I'm very mad at this guy.

Yes, I am terrified of him and yet I want to rip his throat out right here right now.

"No, I'm not saying you should. I'm saying that you will do it. Because I know the best," he confidently says.

Now I want to strangle him even more.

"You don't know anything about me. We literally met a few days ago. There is no way you could get to know me at this time," I shake my head in disbelief.

"You think my deduction is failing me? Not a chance, you stupid little girl," he snarls.

It seems he's getting angry as well.

"I'm stupid? Now that's an interesting statement," I smirk at his angered expression.

It feels like I did something big by getting him angry.

Yet I know that this cannot be any good for me.

"Yes, you are stupid. I know it better than anyone else. Even though all people are stupid, you're the worst," Ranpo huffs.