Tea In The Candlelight

"Bolded"- English

"Bolded"- English

"Normal"- Japanese

~Y/n's POV~

Where is it then? Where is my phone?

I haven't gone anywhere today so I should have not lost it.

Not like I normally lose my things.

The electricity is out and the power box is outside.

Who the hell thought that this is a great place to put it?

I mean, in horror games and films, people think it is a perfect place.

But in real life, this is the shittiest idea ever.

Like, it's winter and your power goes out.

Now you have to put layers of clothes on just to go and get the power back on.

Alright. No phone, no lights.

How am I supposed to know where I'm going?

This isn't like in America, where I know the way in the house perfectly.

Right now, it's dark and I'm in Japan.

Do we even have any candles in here?

Probably not.

However, I believe that I bought some when we were doing the first shopping.

Well, I was alone that time but that's not the point.

When we were back in our country, we had candles in the kitchen.

Of course, Ed had some in his room too and his cabinet, where he used to work so he never had a problem with power outages.

I'm sure that right now he probably enjoys the candlelight and writing since he doesn't have any goddamn lights in that weird room of his.

I try to walk to the kitchen, following the walls but stumbling many times at the progress.

Finally, I'm in the kitchen and I try to walk forward but it doesn't end well.

I hit my toe on the aisle in the middle of the kitchen and ended up cursing the hell out of it.

When I'm done with screaming, I finally reach the cupboard I was thinking about.

It's one of the higher ones so I have to just try and somehow find things by touching everything in there.

It's not too high for me but the thing is that it was placed after Ed's height and he's much taller than me plus currently it's almost pitch black in here.

After about three minutes of trying to find the candles, I succeeded.

I take the pack of small candles out of the cupboard and close it.