Chapter 3

Chapter Three:
Second day?
(The good, the bad and the ugly)

Chapter Three:Second day? (The good, the bad and the ugly)

**

In the 3 years of dating Austin it was a revolving circle of the same things. He would get mad at her when he was insecure, start an argument, throw things, go to bed and apologize in the morning, and make it up to her by fancy dinners and sex. Addison couldn't come forward and end things with Austin. She loved him and as much as he was toxic towards her she always crawled back to him.

Addison sat up in bed in nothing but her pink silky robe. Last night was a whirlwind of emotions. He faught with her the whole car ride home. He threw his beer at the wall with a mess still in the kitchen, and made it up to her by having sex. And, what did Addison do after all of that? She crawled right back to him and accepted his apology, accepting him for his insecurities.

Addison looked at her self in the bathroom mirror slight bags underneath her eyes as she began to put makeup on for the day. Austin was already out the door this morning not bothering to say bye to his girlfriend.

Leaving Addy to gather self and get ready for work.
*

Once Addison got to work she immediately headed into the briefing room. She felt like she couldn't catch a break. Between Tim being a hard ass, and her boyfriend being a jealous boyfriend. She felt like she couldn't win.

Sergeant Grey walked into the briefing room immediately silencing everyone from their conversations.

"Settle down. Let's get to it. You ready, Officer Nolan? 'Cause once again, we start with you." He says. Officer Nolan looks at Grey with a defeated look onto his face.

"I'm flattered" he says with sarcasm in his voice.

"Don't be. Yesterday, a four-man crew disguised as zombies knocked over a cash advance near Pico and Robertson. So, Officers Bishop and Nolan were able to apprehend two of the criminals, while the other two escaped. Somehow, Officer Nolan managed to let a civilian steal ten grand in already stolen cash. Luckily, CCTV captured our thief. Still waiting on an I.D." Grey explains.

Nolan raises his hands to speak "uh, he plays guitar if that help?" He says watching as Grey rolls his eyes.

"Absolutely. 'Cause they always list special talents on your rap sheet." Grey says as the officers erupt into laughter. Addison couldn't help but feel bad for Officer Nolan. He always seemed to be catching the end of the stick.

Captain Anderson steps into the briefing room "we just got some new intel on our zombies. Turns out that they're responsible for a rash of armed robberies in the last six months, always disguised differently. Detectives want to get the two in custody to flip on their partners at large, but there is no guarantee, so don't stop hunting. Finally, we got a request for a civil standby. Turns out somebody's getting fired from a tech job. Supervisor's worried things may not go right."