Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-Eight
Simone part 1

**Addy was now four months pregnant

**
Addy was now four months pregnant. The minute her bump actually stuck out made Tim realize how real things were. Every time he looked at Addison's belly his thoughts immediately went to his growing baby. The more it grew the more protective, and nervous he became.

When officers started to notice at the station many of them congratulated both Tim and Addison on their new journey. Meaning, that Tim was now overbearing and over protective.

Meanwhile Addison was still going through morning sickness and her first wave of cravings. Addison currently lays in bed wide away staring at her phone as it neared 2 am.

She groans and locks her phone. Tim stirs as he starts to wake up from feeling Addison move and groan.

He rubs his eyes and leans forward "Are you okay? Why aren't you asleep? Is something wrong?" He asks growing concerned. His voice was raspy from just waking up.

Addison looks over at him and nods her head "Yeah everything's fine. But, we have one small issue" she says, she grabs her phone on the side of her.

Tim nods his head as she continues. She opens up her phone and shows him the screen "Can you get me In and Out? I'm really craving it right now, and it won't go away" she says pouting her lips at the end.

Tim looks at the clock on the nightstand "Addy, it's 2 am" he says. He watches as she rolls her eyes "So, the baby wants a double cheeseburger, and animal style fries. With extra chilis. Plus it's my first craving" she tells him. She could practically feel her mouth water as her stomach growls loudly.

Tim looks down at her bump and rubs her stomach. He sighs and looks over at her "Fine, but only because the baby wants it" he says getting out of bed.

Addy claps her hands excitedly "Thank you, now hurry back, and don't forget a Diet Coke" she shouts watching as he leaves the bedroom.

**
Morning rolled around the food wrappers, an empty cup sat on her nightstand as Addy was sound asleep. After Tim had gotten back home, she finished her food quickly and knocked right back out.

Tim was in disbelief he didn't know how she could eat a full meal and fall asleep as if nothing happened. While it took him two hours to fall back asleep. So when the alarm sounded off in the morning Tim did not want to get up.

He turns over his hands immediately finding her belly. His face nuzzled into her neck "I don't want to get up" his voice was raspy.