Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty Nine
Enervo

Chapter Thirty Nine Enervo

**

Turns out more chaos was about to unfold in the city. Suspect alias, Travis Gurin had hired multiple students to drive around rented U-Haul trucks carrying large amount of bombs on board.  Meaning the team would have to find all trucks before chaos could unfold.

Addy stands in the briefing room on the side of Harper and Lopez as they had gathered information.

Angela gets everyone's attention "So, we did a deep dive on the Trevor Gurin alias. He rented five box trucks yesterday." She explains.

Nolan looks over and nods "So he made five truck bombs with GPS triggers and stolen C-4?" He asks.

Addy nods her head "Yeah, according to the rental place, the trucks are each decorated with a different state Alaska, Florida, Kentucky, Idaho, and Utah." She explains.

Simone looks over at the detectives "We gotta shut the city down." She says as she feels a sense of anxiety.

Agent Fox looks over at Simone with a raised eyebrow "Shut down all the traffic in Los Angeles?" She asks.

Tim nods his head agreeing with Simone "She's right. Better to overreact than under." He tells her.

Lucy agrees as well "You know, car rental places put GPS trackers in a lot of their rental vehicles." She points out.

Nyla nods "Yeah, we asked about that. The manager said that all the trucks are wired but the data is collected in a central hub out of state, so we're gonna need a federal warrant to access it." She says looking over at Agent Fox.

Agent Fox nods her head "I'm on it." She says.

Grey looks at the officers "In the meantime, get out county-wide BOLOs on the trucks and mobilize the bomb squad." He says.

Addison nods as she feels her stomach grumble "All right, everybody with a pulse, get in your car and hit the streets. Find those trucks." She says before everyone is dismissed.

Tim looks over at Addy "You're riding with me" he tells her as they walk out of the briefing room. With a psychopath on the loose, Tim wanted Addy close by so he could make sure she was safe.

Addy nods her head and follows Tim and Lucy to the shop. Lucy hands Addy a granola bar once they were in the shop. Addy smiles at the gesture  "I heard your stomach growling" she says with a smile.