Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty
Injustice

**It was that time to go back to work

**
It was that time to go back to work. The Rookies, and their T.O's took some personal time. To adjust to Detective Armstrongs death. It wasn't an easy adjustment. The LAPD was facing serious consequences from the public. Only causing issues with gaining the trust of the community back. During that time Angela Lopez officially became a detective, and was ready for her first day.

Which meant Jackson was going to have a new T.O. Doug Stanton.

Addy and Tim were officially but not officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Addy and Tim would go out for dates at night after their shifts. Keeping their outings as secretive as possible. Addy was waiting for Tim to officially ask her to be his girlfriend. She knew with his commitment issues that he might have a harder time.

Addison was already at the station this morning, she had left Tim's extra early to allow her self time to get to the station before he did. Yes, she had spent many nights at his house. However, the two of them hadn't had sex yet Tim didn't want to pressure her and wanted her to feel ready.

Roll call was outside this morning which was surprising news from Officer Chen. No one read the department emails besides Lucy.

Sergeant Grey comes out and gathers everyone's attention "Listen up. In the wake of recent events, several changes have been instituted department-wide. Officer Bradford, you want to read the top line change?" He calls out.

Tim looks down at the paper and reads from it "Any officer requesting a copy of a police report must get written approval by a sergeant. After use, all copies must be destroyed. Failure to do so will result in discipline". He reads before looking up.

"Officer West" Grey calls on "Every recruit in the academy must now report all contact with active-duty officers, no matter how small." He reads.

Grey turns his attention to Nolan "No officer shall buy, own, or possess a phone, without also providing the department with the number." He reads.

Grey looks at the officers standing before him "These changes are necessary. What Nick Armstrong did has tarnished the badge and made all of our jobs harder. We have to prove to the community that we are still worthy of their trust. And I know each and every one of you will go the extra mile to do that. To business." He starts off before looking around "Among our new faces is Officer Doug Stanton. Where you at?" He calls out.

Stanton raises his hand "Here sir" he says.

"Officer Stanton will be taking over the training of Officer West. And finally, we've been asked to man the Fourth Street Community Center this week. Harper, Nolan, you're up." Grey explains.