Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty Two
Revelations

'What your going to arrest me?'

Disclaimer: This chapter contains sexual content.

**
Tim's calloused hands ran down her body stopping on her ass. Addison let out a small moan as she felt him squeeze. Her lips never left his as the two were in a heated moment. Tim's fingers moved to her night gown as he was ready to pull it off of her.

Addy pulled away leaving Tim looking at her confused. Wondering why she stopped "It's my turn" she tells him. Tim doesn't say anything but nods his head.

Addy moves down to the waistline of his boxers her fingers clapping the band teasingly. She takes off his boxers with the help of Tim. Leaving him naked with his dick hard.

Addison leans her head down taking him into her mouth fully. Tim lets out a moan "Fuck Addy" he grunts 'quietly.

Seeing Tim squirm and struggle to stay quiet she picks up her  pace, bobbing her  head faster. He makes a pony tail with her dark hair , pushing her head up and down his length, thrusting into her  mouth.

"Fuck Addy" he moans. Addy's eyes water as his tip hits the back of her throat. Addy feels him twitch in her mouth signalling he's about to finish.

Tim tilts his head backwards in pleasure his eyes closing, coming undone on her tongue. Addy pull away once he lets go of her hair.

Tim leans his head forward slightly panting as he was coming down from his high.

This is how it's been for Addy and Tim the two were like two horny college kids. All they wanted to do was have sex.

Addy smirks "Never seen you speechless Bradford" she teases. Tim rolls his eyes and pulls her closer to him.

His eyes darken as he moves his gaze to her swollen lips "Sit on my face" he tells her. Addison's eyes widen at the naughty sentence.

The sound of the alarm clock both interrupted them from the next step. Addison groaned and climbed off of Tim "Maybe later" she says looking at the time before meeting his eyes again "We have to be at the station soon. Get up"

**
Today the rookies were doing site security for the CCOA convention. The California cover operations association. Which means that undercover officers got paid double time to attend this convention.

Addy clears the car parked in front of her "All right, thanks. You're good to go. " she says watching as he drives off. She turns her attention to Tim "Hey, do you work the convention every year?" She asks him.