ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ

"I'm not saying don't date the guy

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow."

"You were the one who said to go for it" Elena reminded her best friend while they were walking through the town square.

"Now I'm saying take it slow."

"Why the about-face?" commented Elio putting an arm around Bonnie's shoulder.

"It's not an about-face. She is single for the first time in her entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" countered Elena immediately to which Bonnie looked at her then Elio and seeing how the twins were eager to find out she let out a sigh.

"It's stupid."

"Bonnie, spill" spoke Elio and ruffled her hair making Bonnie squeal gently but the moment Elio let her go she fixed her hair and let out a sigh.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling. It was bad bad!"

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" asked Elena with a smile on her face.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that."

Their conversation was interrupted however when Stefan approached them, Elio could see the Bennett girl stiffen which made him shake his head.

"Good morning, Elena, Elio. Good morning, Bonnie."

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. I'll see you guys later" she left abruptly and they all looked after her for a moment until Stefan spoke up.

"She doesn't like me very much."

"She doesn't know you. She's our best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you."

Walking in school Elio and Stefan were in deep conversation about one of the projects that was assigned while Elena smiled brightly enjoying the fact that she had Stefan and her twin was so close to him as well.

What they didn't realise was that Tyler, Matt and Dan were throwing a football around. Noticing this Ty pointed it out straight away to the other two.

"Look... there's Elena and Elio with their new boyfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking aaaand walking. Yep. Right into the sunset."

"You're a dick" commented Matt.

"While you two just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls" added Tyler ignoring their comments.