ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ

It was dark, Tyler was walking to his car leaving the school saying goodbye to his team mates after practice

"All right, later, man."

"See you, bro!"

Tyler got to his car, at first he heard something which made him stop but as no one was around he opened the trunk and put his bag in, then got into his car but he was startled seeing Vicki there. 

"Whoa, Vicki? Everyone's looking for you!"

"I know."

"What's wrong, Vick?"

"I'm so cold."

"You're on drugs!? Everyone thinks you're off on a bender."

"I wish" whispered the newbie vampire and the urge to feed on Tyler began to grow stronger ad stronger as she was next to him.

"What happened in those woods, Vicki? Those kids that were killed. What did you see?"

"I'm so scared."

"Come here. It's okay. I'll take you home" offered Tyler and hugged Vicki, keeping her close heard the girl whisper.

"I can't control it."

"Control what?"

"I am so hungry, Ty. And it won't go away."

"What are you on? What drugs did you take?" sighed Tyler tiredly seeing the state she was in.

"I want it. I am so hungry, Ty" responded Vicki, however Tyler did not realise that what she was talking about wasn't common food. It was his blood.

"Okay look, I'll get you something to eat. Just sit back. Look let's just get you home, okay?" suddenly Vicki's face changed the dark veins appeared under her eyes, the fangs flashed which only made the boy panic more. "Whoa! Vicki! what is wrong with you?!"

Vicki suddenly attacked Tyler who fell out of the car, but before she could have bit into his neck, she was snatched up by Stefan and being held in a lock Vicki could not get out. 

"Aah! Let go of me!"

"What's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her?" demanded Stefan looking at the suddenly appeared Damon then focused on Stefan.

"You don't talk" stated Damon easily only to have Tyler look at him and snap back.

"Screw you, dude."

" "Dude"? Really? "Dude"?"

"Damon don't!" reprimanded Stefan immediately while holding onto Vicki.

"Oh come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?" asked Damon smugly when suddenly Tyler launched and smacking Damon in the face the vampire felt nothing but the action itself angered him greatly and everyone could see he was about to snap his neck.