ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

Elio was in the kitchen with Jenna, sitting there quietly reading a book when suddenly Elena rushed down the stairs and entering she began talking immediately

"Are you two aware of what's going on upstairs?"

"Uh-huh" smiled Jenna looking at Elena while Elio just wiggled his eyebrows.

"And you have no objection?"

"He could be craftier about it, at least try to sneak her in and out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

"It looks like she is actually going to do it" commented Elio glancing up at Elena than looked at their aunt. "You're gonna go out with Logan."

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes" smiled Jenna but then turned to Elena. "And have you heard from Stefan?"

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." "

"Haven't you called him?" asked Jenna but Elena was quick to respond.

"Nope. Not going to either."

"And you're ok with everything?"

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."

Jenna looked at Elio and the two of them just exchanged a significant look, but then she looked back at her niece and let out a sigh.

"Ok, then."

"I'll be fine" reassured Elena, but both Elio and Jenna could see that she was far from being fine.

"I have to go, I need to check on Caroline. I'll see you at school Elena. Good luck Jenna."

Elio drove to Caroline's house and he noticed that Bonnie's car was there as well. Getting out of his vehicle walked to the house and without knocking marched in.

"Hi Elio" came the voice of Liz who went past into one of the room.

"Morning Liz" smiled Elio and went straight for Caroline's room.

This occurrence was normal for Liz, the amount of times Elio just walked in without a warning became a common thing. Walking into her room found Bonnie on the bed looking at a candle hazily while Caroline was getting ready.

"Elio!" exclaimed the blonde and rushing over hugged the boy. "Thank you for coming."

"Anytime" smiled the boy and sitting down on the bed next to Bonnie looked at the pendant but then back at Caroline. "So... don't want to pry but... What happened?"

"I remember the party. Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there are holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me."