ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ

"I live in fear

"I live in fear. It consumes me. In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade, the fear comes, because I know that the night brings death." read Jeremy from the journal, he was unable to put it down. Ever since Elio gave it to him he was hooked. He continued to flip through the pages of the journal. He found a loose paper with a sketch drawn on it and became inspired.

He pulled out an box from his closet and grabbed an old sketchbook from it. He set the box down and grabbed a piece of charcoal. Flipping through the sketchbook, Jeremy saw all the old sketches he used to draw.

He smiled at the memories and finally found a blank page. He started recreating the loose sketch from the journal.

Elena walked out of her room and glanced into Jeremy's room. She walked over to the doorway and saw Jeremy sketching. She smiled and quietly closed the door. Downstairs, Jenna was getting ready to leave while Elio was reading a book. Elena came down the stairs and addressed them both with a smile.

"Jeremy's got his sketch pad out."

"You're kidding?" questioned Jenna shocked while Elio looked up and a knowing smile appeared on his face butt hen returned to his book without a comment.

"Nope. But don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away."

"Psychology major. Check that!"

Elena pulled out her phone and looking at it her expression changed seeing that there wasn't a message she was hoping for. Seeing that Jenna gave a sympathetic look but then addressed her niece.

"You and Stefan? Update?"

"He knows how I feel and where I stand, and I know where he stands but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away. You ready Elio?"

"Yeah just need to get my jacket" smiled the boy and getting up walked to the entrance to get his jacket.

"Where is he going?"

"I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary" responded Elena and once Elio was ready as well the trio opened the front door and they walked out of the house.

"Yours leaves, mine returns."

"Logan?" questioned Elio surprise and linked his arm with Jenna's.

"He's back. I didn't let him pass the front door."

"I hope you slammed it in his face" spoke Elena looking at her to which Jenna thought for a moment before answering.

"Ah, medium slam."

"Three-strike rule, Jenna. You're not even allowed to watch the news" stated Elio immediately to which their aunt just smiled and nodded agreeingly.

"Exactly. No more Logan "Scum" Fell."

Arriving to the school Elio, Elena and Bonnie were walking together when they suddenly noticed Matt at Caroline walking together and talking, both of them smiling and looking cozy. Elio got the messages before from Caroline all the deeds of him being around, two of them cuddling and watching movies. Matt felt comfortable while Caroline had some kind sof feeling towards him and seeing them Elio felt happy.