Chapter 3

It's been 2 months Santosh started to search for a suitable and deserving man for his daughter . It was a big task to make her agree , it took almost 1 month to convince Shehnaaz , she cried tried to ranaway to their granny house , threaten them but after putting some conditions and understanding her parents fear she agreed . After all she can't see her parents sad .

Conditions :

First she will see and talk to the groom herself , if only she feels comfortable then she will say Yes to the alliance no one can force her .

She won't leave her house , after marriage the groom have to shift .

He should take her out on every weekend .

He should be like my Kartik Aryan , sweet and cute . Her crush .

No one should force her to do any type of work . He should be aware of her favourite and treat her like princess as her father does .

She will have an destination wedding .

" Shadi kar re yah contract banare " Pammy said rolling her eyes at Shehnaaz .

( Are you marrying or doing contract ? )

**

" Tujhe koi ladki pasand kyun nahi ate , kaise ladki chahiye tujhe ? Shadi karne hai ya nahi ? " Rita said getting tired off his excuses to reject the girls . They get ready every other day to see the girl and after coming home sidharth would say some or the other reason and reject the girl , they are out of excuses now .

( Why don't you like anyone , what kind of girl do you want ? Do you even want to get married or not ? )

" Ofcourse maa kar ne hai , mujhe vo log samaj nahi aye tho kya karu ? " Sidharth said and suddenly a smiling face appeared infront of his eyes , he was lost remembering her . She looked like an angel to him , he didn't knew how many beats his heart must have skipped looking at the beauty and unknowingly they were twinning in Blue . It's been 2 months since he saw her and it feel like her beautiful face imprinted on his mind may be heart forever .

(  Ofcourse mom I want to , I didn't like them )

( Ofcourse mom I want to , I didn't like them )

" Sidharth ... Sidharth kaha kho gaya tu ? " Rita shook him .

( where are you lost ? )

" hmm kuch nahi maa bas bye goodnight " saying he moved towards his room .

( nothing mom bye goodnight )

" pagal hai kya dophar ko konsa goodnight chalra tera ? " Rita mumbled looking at his back .