Chapter 12

" Shehnaaz " Sidharth called her . She turned and looked up at him , " Wanna join for a tea ? " he asked looking at her hopefully she would not turn him down . He doesn't drink tea or coffee , he follow the diet strictly but now he just wanted to be with her for sometime so he gave the excuse which came first in his mind .

Shehnaaz doesn't drink tea , she prefers coffee but she had no heart to deny his request so she nod her head positively making him smile and that was enough for her to follow him behind to kitchen .

Craving for eachother.

Sidharth was preparing tea , he was glancing at her she was giving company to him by standing beside him and looking at him . " Two spoons " she said when he was adding sugar in her cup . Sidharth passed a smile and added two spoons of sugar in her cup . Taking their both cups they moved in the small garden .

Rita loves gardening mostly Ashok and Rita spend their evenings in the small garden where two chairs were arranged with a table stand in middle .

Shehnaaz was surprised after taking the sip it was not bad nor the best tea but it was special because it was made by her husband , husband it's sounds good so she will never gonna forget it .

" So kaisa lag raha hai , yaha ? " he asked knowing she was lost looking at the plants and enjoying the tea . He always looks after her comfort .

( So how are you feeling , here ? )

She nods at him with a smile and continue to sip the tea , he was waiting for a compliment or any thing from her . This is first time he is doing something for someone , someone special . But she didn't dare to look into his eyes or tell him anything , she was just enjoying it .

" Pehele bar banaya hai maine Tea sirf tere liye " He said his eyes were fixed on her , her cheeks were already red is it because of him or the cold breeze . Putting efforts for their partner to make them feel special .

( I have prepared the tea first time only for you )

As she looked at him , she was surprised and it made her feel super special knowing he is doing things for her . She understood he was waiting for her one compliment so she didn't waste more time and said " I like it , meri first tea hai yeh " .

He was surprised yet noted she is not a tea person but she didn't deny him made him feel special . The thought of Shehnaaz wanted to be with him like he was , feelings are mutual . The silent actions and small communication helping them to know more about eachother . They are silently introducing their world to eachother .

He smiled broadly at her and said " I will prepare coffee for you " .

" No I'm fine with this " shehnaaz said as she didn't want to burden him . He shake his head while saying " Will see " .

" No I'm serious " Shehnaaz tried to deny him .

" Lakin mujhe bana na hai , I don't want you to change or adjust for anyone . Tumhe kisi ke liye bhi apne pasand ko badal ne ki jarurat nahi hai . You want coffee , you will get one . I'm your partner and I will try my best to fulfill all your needs and dreams " he said looking into her eyes .

( But I want to make it , I don't want you to change or adjust for anyone . You don't have to change your liking for anyone . You want coffee you will get one . I'm your partner and I will try my best to fulfill all your needs and dreams )

He is prioritising her need on the same level as his . Her father had found the best man for her she thought not breaking their eye contact for the first time .

He didn't knew why he fell so bad for her but her every action from a single glance to one compliment it make him happy . She has so much power over him but she is not aware of it . Her one command and he would be on his knees for her . He was gazing her with the puppy heart eyes and she was feeling shy under his gaze .