Chapter 7

Happy Teacher's Day ❤️

Sidharth was on his flight , it's been few hours he came directly to airport from her home . He looked at the picture of her on his screen the one he shared from his mother's phone secretly . He remembered her father words " I need to talk with my family and specially my daughter to know what she want . I already forced her for marriage at such young age and I won't stress or force her to decide in a day or two , it's a life time commitment she can take as much as time she wants . At the end the final decision is hers " .

And he just nodded and left their place , didn't got any chance to meet her . He was just hoping and praying to receive a positive response from her side .

It was series of 5 ODI & 3 T20 matches , Sidharth didn't scored in first match 0*(0) . He came down on no.6 position in last over , last ball . In second match he scored 12*(4) not out . In third match he didn't get batting chance as openers finished the game . But in Fourth and Fifth match he scored back to back half century 50*(38) & 64*(48) , coming down 4 th position to bat .

In T20 series he left his mark as an bowler too , he is an all-rounder . He was highest wicket taker in the T20 matches , he got 12 wickets and scored 90* runs in 3 Matches . In first match itself he got 5 wickets in 4 overs , in second he got 3 wickets and last match he got 4 wickets in single over .

Sidharth parents were proud to see him receiving Man of Match & series Award in the last innings . He marked his game in the minds of people and selectors .

Santosh read everything in newspaper and heard his colleagues discussion " Haa maine bhi dekha sahi hai , ek dum fit hai uski 4 th position . Kya mast shots kehlta hai " .

( Yes I have seen too he is fit for 4 the position , he plays super shots )

" Bowling bhi mast dala " the other one said .

( Yes he bowled well )

Shehnaaz was not aware of anything of him playing as she didn't understand a single thing of cricket . It's not her cup of tea , she likes football , she watches WWE and her favourite was T-Drama's .

Shehnaaz had shared her feelings with her best friend Isha . Firstly Isha was shocked knowing about her marriage planning , she said " Ek baar mil ke kaise decide kar sakte ho ki tum zindagi bar saat reh pouge ya nahi ? First meet me sab acha impression bana ne ki koshish karte hai " . 

How are you deciding after one meet that you will stay together forever ? In first meet everyone tries to put good impression )

" Aur jaise tune bataya ki vo ghar jamai nahi ban na chahta phir tu kyun sonch rahe hai uske bare me . Tere shadi ki condition yahi thi na , tu uncle aunty ko chod ke nahi jana chahte hai aur ab vo compramise ke liye ready nahi hai so chill , koi dusre bakre ko pakdo jo tumare demands pure karne ready ho " Isha said .

( And you said he didn't want to be a Matrilocal then why are you thinking about him ? It was your condition before marriage right ? You don't want to stay away from uncle aunty and he is not ready to compramise so chill and look for another who is ready to fulfill your demands )

" Mujhe laga tu meri help karege but mere dimak ka kachra kar diya . Kisi kam ki nahi hai tu " Shehnaaz said huffing , she was searching for her airpodes she had kept on the night stand last night now she was unable to find them .

( I thought you will help me but you messed my mind more . You are no help )

***

Sidharth was coming back with his team after the series but he was sad and disappointmented as he didn't received any response from their side . His parents asked him to forget her and concentrate on cricket .