Chapter 13

It's been few days after their marriage , Sidharth wanted to visit her . Now Shehnaaz calls him whenever she miss him , they talk . She slowly started to initiate the conversation with him . They passes the early stage of awkwardness but her shyness didn't fade as he didn't leave any chance to tease her , he call her “ Pyaari Biwi ” .

( My Lovely Wife )

Due to virus , Shehnaaz was attending online classes and he was shooting some promotional ad's from home . He work-out at home as much as possible to maintain his fitness .

Sidharth didn't want to miss her birthday, he decided to surprise her at midnight so he asked his mother to bake a cake .

" Sidharth tu kab se cake khane laga ? " Rita asked her son , he strictly follows his diet so she wondered .

( From when did you started to eat cakes ? )

" Arey maa apko nahi pata , kal apki bahu ka birthday hai isleye cake wake ban rahe hai " Preethi said while coming inside the kitchen with her empty water bottle .

( Mom you don't know , tomorrow is your daughter-in-law birthday that's the reason you are baking the cake )

" Haa tho biwi hai meri aur teko har matter me tang ada ne ki adadt gaye nahi abhi tak " Sidharth said .

( So , she is my wife . You have not changed , always interferring in all matters )

" Shehnaaz ko phone laga ke bol dungi apki sare planning " she trethened .

( I will call Shehnaaz and inform her about your planning )

" Mere surprise ka popat mat kar " he said knowing she can do it .

( Don't ruin my surprise )

" Mujhe kisi ne bataya kyun nahi Shehnaaz ka birthday hai , hum kuch le lete uske liye gift " Rita said looking at her son in disappointment .

( Why didn't you informed me before, we could have taken some gift for her )

" Hume tho kabhi gift nahi diya " he said .

( You never gave any gift to us )

" Haan sara kuch apne aap he aya hai na , humne kabhi kuch nahi diya . Chalo niklo ider se mujhe bahut kam hai " Rita said throwing both of them out of the kitchen .

( Yeah everything came by itself right , just leave I have so much work to do )

Sidharth and Preethi were sitting on the couch . Preethi poked his shoulder and asked " Kya gift liya hain ? " .

( Did you buy gift ? )

He raised his eyebrow at her while saying " kyun batau ? " . She leaned back on her place while making faces at her .

( Why should I tell you )

" Ohh shit , vo bracelet jo mujhe bata rahe the . Dude your smart ah! " she said while Sidharth smriked yet smaked her head saying " Yeh Dude vud mat bol bada bhai hu mein tera " .

( Oh that bracelet you were talking , Dude you are smart ah ! )

( Don't call me dude and all , I'm your big brother )

**

Santosh and Pammy were surprised to see Sidharth at their door step carrying a polly cover . They greeted eachother after welcoming him , he was all covered with mask , cap and gloves . They informed him that shehnaaz is sleeping , he already knows as they talked before he started to come here . She was little upset because she wanted to go out and celebrate it but the current situation is not allowing .