Chapter 4

Sidharth was busy in ground and the elders were busy in checking each other backgrounds and matching their birth chart before approaching them officially .

Sidharth grandmother showed shehnaaz pictures to Ashok and Rita and Shehnaaz granny shared about Sidharth to Santosh and Pammy .

" Maa , Kya apne unhe bataya hume ghar jamai chahiye " Santosh asked his mother .

( Mom did you inform them about Matrilocal ? )

( Matrilocal means : After marriage husband who agrees to stay at her wife's home Or Resident son-in-law )

" Sachme ghar jamai lana hai ? Mujhe laga tum dono usko samjaoge vo tho bachi hai zid karte hai " Granny asked .

( Really you want Resident son-in-law ? I thought you two will make her understand , she is still a child and stubborn )

" Maa vo hamare ek he beti hai , hum kaise rahenge use dur " Santosh asked .

( Mom she is our only daughter , how will we stay away from her )

" Ache ache rishte vapis chale jayenge agar tum ye baat le kar baitoge tho " granny said .

( Good alliances will go away if you keep this condition )

" Sidharth ek he beta hai , mujhe nahi lagta vo Ghar Jamai banega " she added further .

( Sidharth is , their only son . I don't think they will agree for Matrilocal )

" Haa maa ek bar baat karte hai , zabardasti tode hai " Santosh said shrugging his shoulder .

( It's okay mom we will talk first their is no force )

" Ladki sasural me he ache lagte hai " She murmured , it doesn't mean she doesn't loves Shehnaaz . Their world revolves around Shehnaaz but she have her set of beliefs and customs which she follows it blindly .

( The Girl looks good in her in-laws home )

" Vaise dekha na tune kaisa ladka nikla vo , ghar jamai banega huh " Shehnaaz granny said remembering the guy who came two days before to see Shehnaaz .

( Anyways you have seen how the boy was , huh he will be matrilocal )

Shehnaaz was super nervous as its first time and top of everything , she was not a social person . She finds difficulty to be around unknown people . She was wearing baby pink suit looking like an Barbie doll .

The supposed groom family were talking and were ready to accept their condition  . Pammy made her seat on a chair infront of them . Everyone complimented her and asked her questions , Shehnaaz nodded her head and gave answer in single word , she was turning red and due to stress & nervousness . She felt awkward with the attention she was receiving , she can feel everyone eyes on her and that made her uncomfortable . She is too young for the upcoming responsibility . She wants to ran away from their , she looked for her mother and found she was busy in serving then looked at her father . He was busy talking with them then she looked at her granny , she immediately understood her situation and asked her to go in .

Shehnaaz immediately left the hall and took a relaxing breathe in her room mumbling This is tough and gulped water .

After 10 minutes she heard a knock as she opened the door she found the prospective groom and his sister showing their teeths . Her eye widen she looked behind them and found her mother with nervous smile saying " He wants to talk with you " .