Chapter 14

On her Birthday they had gone out , he freshen up their and had breakfast with his in-laws then visited temple . Sidharth took Shehnaaz to their home Rita & Ashok gave her gold chain as present and celebrated her birthday .

**

Time passes quickly , after a week Sidharth parents were tensed for him as the disappointment can be seen clearly on Sidharth face  Sidharth was not selected in Indian Team for T20 SERIES against Bangladesh . He was hoping for the selection because his name was discussed but due to his age he was not selected . An youngster was given a chance in his place .

Sidharth simply told his decision of continuing to play for state & other tournaments . He is not yet ready to give up on his dream .

Shehnaaz called him as she heard her father talks but his phone was switched off . She dropped the message to call her back , she is waiting .

Sidharth switched off his phone and slept , he informed his mother not to disturb him as he didn't want to think about anything . He wants to stay alone , he is not ready for sympathy and consolling talks from his parents , couch and friends as media is doing enough , some media portals has came for his interview taking footage by his name due to his increasing popularity .

Sidharth simply ignored everyone and didn't react to any media people . He worked out extra in gym taking his anger and frustration our their .

Rita checked on him few times and tried to feed him but he denied , Sidharth switched on his phone and saw many messages flooding but he ignored everyone's and concentrated on his wife .

Sidharth kaha ho aap ? Arey you fine , please Call me 🔙 mein wait karungi call ka .

ShehNaaz ❤️

Sidharth where are you ? Are you fine , Please Call me back I'm waiting for your call . 

He looked at the time it was 1 AM in the night and without thinking much or wasting any time he dialled her number knowing she must be tensed and waiting for his call . As expected within two seconds the call was answered . The whole night both were on the call and Shehnaaz successfully distracted him from the stress .

" Sidharth tu pagal hai mein kab se wait kar rahe thi " Shehnaaz said as soon as he answered the call . His phone was switched off everytime she called in hope to listen his voice . She was tensed and called her mother-in-law and messaged her sister-in-law to know about his well being . They assured her he is at home but her heart yearned to hear his voice .

Sidharth are you mad do you even know I was waiting for your call .

" Sorry " he said smiling at the concern she showed upon him .

" Are you sad ? " She asked , she knows he is silently breaking the walls which she guarded under shyness around him . She started to be vocal about her feeling around him . She started to show trust on him and let him handle her things as well , she was not hesitating anymore to share .

" Jhut nahi bolunga bahut sad hu I mean tha but ab man halka horaha hai tumse baat kar ke and now don't complain because I'm not going to end the call till morning " he said but both knew if she say she is tired or want to sleep he will gladly cut the call and ask her to rest well .

( I will not , I was sad but now after talking to you I'm feeling light hearted so don't complain because I'm not going to end call till morning )