Chapter 15

Shehnaaz was pacing around in her room seeing the photos on the social media which circulated of her husband and some girl who was claiming to be his girlfriend . Seeing the picture it is looking like they are in some party . He is holding a glass in one hand and other wrapped around the girls waist . The girl mentioned herself as shanaya .

Shehnaaz eyes turned , she throwed her phone on the bed . She is feeling sick now his ignorance from last two days and now these pictures are effecting her . It's been two days Sidharth is ignoring her .

Shehnaaz was all ready to go back home after the celebration but Sidharth didn't came out of his room to say bye . She know he must be upset because he asked her to stay but she denied .

" Why can't you stay ? " He asked taking her hand in his . They were alone in the garden , he didn't want her to leave now . They didn't spend time together much .

" Sidharth please " she said . He simply nodded at her and left to his room thinking she doesn't trust him .

" Acha beta pahunch ke call kar dena , tik hai " Rita and Ashok said as finally after Preethi's forceful attempt and threats of sending their father to his room . He came and bid bye with poker face their was no smile or he was not even looking at her , he is ignoring her . She messaged him still he didn't reply to her .

How can he expect her to stay back , she is slowly crossing the bridge and trying to cover their distance but she still gets akward and uncomfortable thinking about other family members and their relationship . They are married but her yound mind didn't accept the fact she needs to leave her home to stay with him , she fears that she will loose her family . 

She called Isha and shared her feelings but she needed him .

And now this pictures of him and some other girl , the hatred on the social media , the news channels were damaging his image to next level questioning on his character . They are digging into his past and sharing the old pictures showing he had number of affairs and linking with models who he had worked in the while for advertisements . The rumours were spread that cricket council is going to take strict action against him .

It was giving her headache , now she is worried sick for him . She called him but he didn't pick her Cann and messaged not to worry , he will come and explain everything now he is with kaushal and call her back soon .

It's been an hour now , even news channel were covering the news and the idiot girl was giving interviews claiming her man as a cheater .

On the other hand , Sidharth was mess . He was on his way to meet Shehnaaz and apologize for his behaviour but his phone rang and kaushal informed him about the photo and interviews . He cursed the girl and his fate , Sidharth regrets ignoring his wife for stupid reasons for two days . The two days were so heavy for him and on her too . He knows Shehnaaz needs time to adjust but still he expected more against her nature and got hurt overthinking himself . And now when he finally realised he was being unreasonable with her , the stupid girl Shanaya messed things for him .

The girl was troubling him since a month , he was ignoring her attempts but he didn't expected her to create a mess for him . What his in-laws & his family will think about him ?

He immediately took u-turn and went to meet kaushal at his office . They need to handle lots of things , kaushal and his team tried to approach shanaya to talk and settle the matter but she leaked their chats .