Family Missions

TEN YEARS LATER

Y/N's POV:

"Gray, how does the armor feel? You like the color?" I asked my son while we glided through the air together. "Yeah I like it. I mean, it's just your armor, but smaller" Gray said, landing on a building and flipping over vents. He dove and webbed a water tower. He pulled himself and flew under the water tower, doing a barrel roll. He spread his cape and he dove down to glide next to me. "You're getting good at that" my beautiful wife, Gwen said. Running on a building and flipped off of it. Then my daughter Madison got ahead and she threaded the needle by swinging in between two busses. She flew high into the air and she landed on my back, riding me like a horse.

"Go faster, dad!" Madison said and I laughed at her silliness. "Carry me too" Gwen said and she landed on Gray's back while he was gliding. We glided past a couple of huge buildings and Madison spoke up. I heard her tap her gauntlet with her fingers. "Guys, we're close" she said. Gray and I glided us and the girls down and we landed on a roof. "We're here, Port Adams" Gray said, letting Gwen get off his back. Madison climbed off me and we walked to the edge of the building. The kids and I were easily looking through the walls of the place while Gwen had to use her detective mode to see through them. "Ugh, you guys are so lucky you can see through walls" Gwen said. "Skill issue" Gray said, making Madison and I laugh. "Oooo you don't wanna go there with me" Gwen playfully said and those two laughed.

Life's going great. The kids are now 16 years old and are in high school. I'm now 39 and Gwen's 38, but we're still moving around the same as we used to. I've never been so strong as I am now, all these years and I've only been improving. Gwen and I are still the happiest married couple in the world, I don't even remember nor know if we've ever gotten in a fight in our so far 16 years of marriage. Gwen and I have been taking the kids out recently to train them for crime fighting, they both need improvements. Gwen's been taking care of Madison while I've been taking care of Gray. I'm mainly trying to teach him how to fight, use his abilities wisely, being a great detective, hide in the shadows and most importantly, self control.

My armor is still the same, dark grey and black, bulky and still has the cape. Gray has a cape too, but his armor is navy blue and black. His upper torso, arms, mask, hood, shins and calves are navy blue while his cape, eyes, spider logo and upper legs are black. Madison's thin armor is all black, but has a white spider logo that continues over and under her shoulders and attaches to another white spider logo on her back. Her eyes are white too, just like her mothers. I kept her armor thin so she can have way more movement to be more flexible. Gwen's thin armor is still the same, ever since these two were little.

Then I got a glimpse of a small person through a wall, Penguin. "Cobblepot" I said and my family looked at me. "Penguin?" Gray asked. "Yep, he's running a sanctuary of weapons and money here" I said. "How are they doing this here?" Madison asked with confusion. "They must've bought off the workers" Gwen said. "Or worse" Gray said. "Good, Gray" I said, praising him for solving the little mystery. "We must find the hostages and apprehend Ozzy" I said and I webbed a crane and pulled myself up. "Who ever catches Penguin first, has to do the dishes" Madison said and she swung to a different crane. "Oh it's on" Gray yelled to his sister. "Quiet down, you two" I said. Gray went to another crane that was close to mine and Gwen went to one that was close to Madison.

"Alright Gray, who do you want me to take out first?" I said to him and he looked all over the place. "Take out the big mini gunner" he said, pointing to him. I found who he was talking about and he was walking in between stacked up cargo containers, all alone. I jumped down and glided away from him, landing behind him. Then I dashed at top speed, snagging him with his gun. I webbed a crane and the momentum of my speed swung me up to it. When I landed on the crane, I punched the guy in the face and webbed him to the crane. "Alright bud, your turn" I said and I looked around the place. "See the guy next to the blue cargo container, over there? Snag him" I said, pointing to where he was. "Easy" he said and he swung to a different crane to get closer. He jumped off and glided onto a light post to get closer.