Armor

FLASHBACK, EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO

Gwen's POV:

It's been a month since Y/N proposed to me in Hawaii and I've been the happiest girl in the whole universe. I can't wait to make him my husband and have a little spider family on our own. I was sitting on a rooftop and I was on my phone, looking at the photos I took of us when we were on vacation. I was looking at one where Y/N had a wetsuit on to go surfing, but it was too small, so he looked weird in it. Of course he'd be too big for it, he's 6'6, 260 pounds. I chuckled from the photo, we were so happy on that vacation. We plan on having a vacation or two every year.

All of a sudden, an explosion goes off, it sounded like it came from Times Square. I put my mask and hood on and leapt off the building. The explosion sounded big, what could it be? I heard over the radio, my dad was trying to escort people away to get them to safety, he's in danger. I started swinging faster and faster to the area now until I made it. It was Tombstone and a lot of his men, firing at police. "Alright boys, I don't like this idea of guns in Manhattan" I said, flipping over one of the men. I web his gun out of his hands and flung it back at him, hitting him in the face and knocking him out cold.

"IT'S SPIDER-WOMAN! KILL HER!" One of the men yelled. They turned and pointed their guns at me and started firing. I start doing more flips and I landed behind one of their motorcycles for cover. I put my hands on the motorcycle and I shoved it, launching it at two other men and taking them down. Now that I was exposed, I jumped up high and did a graceful front flip, dodging bullets. I webbed both side of one man and I yanked myself down, landing on him and taking him out as well. Tombstone was right next to me and he tried to punch me, but I dodged.

But he managed to boot me away, launching me back a little. After I launched back, I back flipped and webbed onto a sewer lid and held it up like a shield. Tombstone shot a couple of bullets into it and I let go of the kid and kicked it at him, hitting him in the head. Civilians cheered from afar, watching me take down the enemies. Two of his men approached me, one with a knife and the other with a baseball bat. The man with a baseball bat tried to swing at me, but I bent back and went under his swing. He ended up hitting the other guy in the face which knocked him out. The man in the baseball bat realized what he did and he dropped the bat and started running.

"Friendly fire will not be to-" I was saying until I heard a big bang and gasps from everyone, except Tombstone. Then I start feeling a warm and very painful feeling in my middle torso. I looked down slowly and I see blood leaking out of me and fast. I've been shot. My breathing became shaky and I held my wound, getting my hot pink gloves with white fingers covered in blood. I grew weaker and weaker by the second and I stumbled back a little, am I dying? My spider senses go off and Tombstone punches me where I got shot. That was the worst pain I've ever felt and more blood was coming out of me.

I flew back and I landed on the ground. I yelled in pain and covered my wound again. Every second, I feel my life draining away. "OPEN FIRE!" I heard my dad yell. Oh my god, I can't imagine how he's feeling right now. All the cops start shooting Tombstone, but the bullets keep bouncing off of him and he kept a menacing look on his face. He walked up to me and he stepped on my chest, making me scream. I tried pushing his foot off, but I'm too weak. He then aimed the gun at my head. This is it, this is my end. I didn't get to complete my life the way I wanted, I wanted more time with Y/N... but fate says otherwise. "Say goodnight, Spider" he said.

All of a sudden, something hits him in the back and he gets yanked back. It's Y/N, in his Spider-Man armor, in the daylight. I look to the side of me, too weak to do anything now, Y/N's too late. But I see Tombstone get slammed on the ground near me by Y/N. I could sense the anger coming from my boy, I've never seen him so furious. Y/N grabbed him arms and snapped them out of place, making Tombstone yell. Y/N then brings his arm back and delivers a hard punch to his face, making him slam back on the ground. Y/N then makes the angriest growl I've ever heard and gets on top of Tombstone and starts beating the shit out of him, trying to hold back yet struggling greatly.