Meeting You Changed Everything

THREE WEEKS LATER

Gray's POV:

It's been three weeks since the football game and I've never been so excited yet so scared in my life. What do I mean by that? Tonight is the night that I'm gonna make a move and make Felicia mine. The night of the football game, Felicia kissed me on the cheek and I haven't stopped thinking about it ever since. In fact, Felicia and I haven't talked nor mentioned anything about what happened that night. She completely blocked Trevor from everything and most people have, kids at my school found out what happened. As a result to that, he was kicked off math team and the basketball team, nothing's looking great for him. Elizabeth mentioned to me at the game that her partner, boy singer, for the concert ditched and has no one. Soooo, I filled in his place and will sing with her at the concert. Elizabeth was more than happy when I asked her if I could join, she better not get any ideas.

I know that sounds weird, but it's all a part of the plan. Before I got my demon ability to mimic people's voices, my singing skills sucked fat asshole. My singing sounded like diarrhea getting shot out of a trombone. But now that I can mimic people's voices, I can manipulate my voice to sound amazing, maybe better than famous singers. For the past couple weeks, I've been going to Liz's house to practice singing our song. The song was Until I Found You by Stephen Sanchez and Em Beihold, it's a very romantic song. Basically my plan to ask out Felicia was that she would watch me sing the song. Then when the concerts done, I'd have her open a little gift bag. But before the concert, I'd give her the bag and tell her to open it later. We'd be somewhere, away from the school and I would tell her to take the things that are inside out.

She would find her favorite candies, I bunch of pictures of us from our happiest times and a card, a card with a piece of paper in it. The piece of paper would basically explain my feelings towards her. I've been writing this for a while and I think it's about done. I made sure to put my heart into this because I really love this girl. I picked up the paper and I read it over.

I hope our love never grows old
I hope that fifty years down the road, you are still the face I see when I wake for the day on a cold Monday morning
I hope you are the last person I see after one too many drinks and I hope your laugh is the soundtrack to all my stories
I hope your body is always beside me and I hope my life is spent loving the only one that could ever find me
I hope that every day of the rest of our lives are spent loving each other, cause not a single thing in this world could ever convince me to love another, and I hope that
the love growing between
us two is nurtured by all of
the days I will spend loving you

meeting
you
changed
everything

I love you

"Yep, I think I'm all set" I said proudly. I folded up the paper and sealed it in the card, then putting it in the gift bag. Then I got a piece of tape and I sealed it shut so she wouldn't see what's inside. "Gray, you almost ready?" I heard Madison ask through the wall. "Yeah, gimme a sec" I said, getting off my chair and walking over to my mirror. I checked myself out to see if I was looking good.

 I checked myself out to see if I was looking good