Multiversal Madness (Part 1)

Gray's POV:

It's a nice Saturday night and I'm having one of the best times of my life. I'm on a date with the most beautiful woman I've ever met and the best sister anyone could ask for and her cool as fuck girlfriend. Felicia and I have been together for a little bit over a week and I've never been more happier in my life and I think she feels the same way too. I've slept at her place about three times now and that's been great. No, we haven't had sex, we're gonna wait on that for a while. She does still have problems with her dad, but I've been managing to get her out of those situations. She's been way happier ever since we got together, I love seeing her like this. We're at this Italian restaurant right now and it's pretty good. Felicia and I got Alfredo and which was fucking awesome, but our garlic sticks were too doughy. "Gray, you got the hopper?" Madison asked. I pulled the hopper out of my hoodie pocket and raised it in the air. "Yup" I said and I put it away.

"Wooow, you remembered this time" Felicia teased. "What? I don't forget anything" I defended. "Okay, wanna tell me about the other night where you forgot your armor necklace? And how I had to call you to come back, but you were already on the train?" Felicia said and Madison and Kate started laughing. I was trying to hold in my laughter. "Nope" I said and we both laughed. So about the hopper, I kinda took it without asking. It's mom's hopper, but she hasn't used it in years, I'm sure she'll be fine if I used her hopper with permission... yeah, she'll be mad. We finished up eating our food and I payed the bill. After we left the building, we went to an empty alley and we changed into our superhero outfits. I got my armor on and Felicia put on her rubber suit and I helped her with her plating. After we changed, we climbed up onto a roof. I had the hopper around my wrist and I tried to use it. Surprisingly, it still works.

I typed in 549 and an orange hexagon appeared in front of us. "Everyone got there day passes on?" I asked. My dad had a bunch of left overs after the wedding with mom, so he just stuffed them in a drawer. "Yep" they all said. I took Felicia's hand in mine and we walked through the portal. We ended up on the other side of the portal and were now on a snowy hill. Once we made it through, we saw one of the most beautiful sights we've ever seen. "Oh my god" I said.

The city lights down below made everything feel so peaceful and the green lights in the sky were so beautiful, I could sit here forever

The city lights down below made everything feel so peaceful and the green lights in the sky were so beautiful, I could sit here forever. We were all in awe and we sat down in the snow. I pulled Felicia close to me and wrapped my cape around us, just in case if she gets cold. I retracted my helmet and smelt the Norway air, it smelt so clean unlike New York City. "This is so beautiful, thank you for taking me here" Felicia said, kissing my cheek. "Of course, baby" I said and I rested my chin on her shoulder. "Thank you too, babygirl" I heard Kate say and she kissed Madison on her lips. We just sat there for a while, taking in the beautiful view, I never wanted to leave... but eventually we had to. We sat there for another twenty minutes until we decided we'd had enough. We got up and we brushed off the snow that was on our butts. "Alright, time to go home" I said.

I typed in 65 on the hopper and pressed enter. Nothing. Uhhh, that's not supposed to happen. I pressed it again. Still nothing. Madison got real worried once this was happening. Her and I can stay here, but Felicia and Kate can't or else they'll die. "Uhh, why's this happening?" I asked worriedly and continued to spam the button. "That shouldn't be happening, it's high tech" Madison said. "Yeah, but it's been years since this thing's been used" I said. I kept on pressing the button and I was getting mad. "Why won't you fucking work?" I said frustratedly and pressed the button harder. I think doing that fucked it up because all of a sudden, two portals appeared. They also weren't orange this time, they were green. Suddenly, we could feel ourselves getting sucked in. "GRAY! GRAY!" Felicia yelled, trying to reach out to me, but she and the others got sucked into the other portal while I got sucked into the portal behind me, alone.