The Hangout

I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG😭😭😭
GET MY FIRST STORY TO 100K READS PLEASE!!!

Gray's POV:

I've been walking for about forty five minutes now and I made it to the school. Felicia always walks from home, so she must be pretty close. I've never been more anxious yet excited in my life. What should I be afraid of? I'm just seeing a good friend of mine and hanging out with them. I mean yeah, I have the fattest crush on her right now, but it'll be fine. Me thinking about the upcoming events is making me smile as I walk on the sidewalk, getting the fall breeze in my face and having the colorful leafs fall slowly from the trees. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it to see what if was, it was a text from Felicia. I tapped on it to see what she sent.

Felicia: Almost here?

Gray: Yeah pretty sure. Just walked past the school

Felicia: Oh sweet, you're close. I'll sit on the front steps just so you know what the right house is

Gray: Alrighty

I was about to send another text, but I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oop, I'm sorry man" I said and I looked at him for a quick second. He had a white tank top on under a red zip up hoodie. He had blue jeans with stains on them and black sneakers. He had blue eyes and a massive bald spot on top of his head. The worst thing about him is that he smelt like alcohol. I'm not really used to the smell of booze or anything like that, my parents have never done anything like that. As I turned around, I heard him whisper under his breath. "Whatever f*ggot" he whispered and walked away.

I've never wanted to sucker punch someone so badly until now. Did he just seriously call me that? Let alone, say that word? I stopped walking and stood in my place for a second to process what he said. I felt my anger rise in me for a moment, but I brushed it off, I've got way better things to do. I lightly scoffed and shook my head, continuing my journey to Felicia's house. I put my phone, as well as my hands in my zip up hoodie pockets, keeping them warm, even though the cold isn't really a big deal for me. With the Dark Knight in Madison, dad and I, we don't really have a problem with bad weather conditions, like freezing cold weather.

I kept walking and then I saw her through the fence that was bordering her home, sitting on the front steps like she said she would. I smiled and my heart started pumping more, filling me with excitement and anxiety at the same time. Finally, I made it to her fence and I made my appearance to her. She looked at me and immediately smiled, getting up off the steps. "Hey! You made it!" She said, walking to me. "Of course I did, wouldn't miss this for the world" I said and we chuckled. She then opened her arms for a hug which caught me off guard, but I'm not turning that down. My heart skipped a beat for a second, but then I went with it and opened my arms, embracing my crush into a big hug.

Her arms wrapped around my big back, her warm body against my chest and head on my shoulder. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart heated up. I wanted to stay like this forever.  Even though I'm the son of a man who was both bitten by a radioactive spider and has a demon in him, I felt so safe in her arms. We stayed like this for a couple seconds until we broke the hug. "Alright, ready?" She asked, smiling up at me. I nodded my head. "Yeah" I said and we started walking to her front door. "Just take your shoes off when we walk in" she said, opening the door. I walked into the house behind her and I looked around, the place looked cozy. It was cute.

I untied my Converse I put them on the rug next to the door. "Mom, he's here" Felicia yelled out. I got up and walked with Felicia, she was making her way to the kitchen. We went into the kitchen which was pretty small, compared to my kitchen. I'm loving her house, everything was small and simple. I really meant it where it can be a bit much with my living conditions, this house just hits different in a good way. I looked to the side to see a middle aged woman who looked smaller than my mom. "Well hello there, you must be the boy Felicia's always talking abo-" she was saying until she was interrupted by Felicia who looked embarrassed. "MOM!" She said, covering her face with her hands and I laughed. "Hello Mrs. Hardy" I said smiling.