Wanna Ft?

Gray's POV:

School ended about an hour ago and it was pretty good. It's way better when there's a girl that makes me happy and laughs at my stupid jokes, I'm obviously talking about my favorite white haired girl, Felicia. We talked way more today and she texted me a little bit ago, saying that she made it back home. Right now, I'm in Ganke's apartment in Brooklyn and we're building our Lego Death Star. I was giving pieces to Ganke while he assembled our creation, also reading the instructions. "Where'd you put Palpatine?" I asked him, looking around me now. "I attached him on, just so we don't lose him" he said and I nodded, understanding what he said. A couple minutes later, my phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket to check it, it was Felicia. I opened up my phone to see her text message.

Felicia: Hey, wyd

Gray: Lego Death Star

Felicia: Oh yeah that's right
Felicia: I have a question

Gray: I might have an answer😅

Felicia: Wanna ft?

I saw the message and my heart dropped, of course I want to FaceTime. Not sure if it'll be awkward with Ganke here, I'll ask if it's okay. "Is that your girlfriend?" Ganke said teasingly and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes it's Felicia and she's not my girlfriend" I said. "Yet" Ganke said and I chuckled. "Uh so she wants to FaceTime, is that okay?" I asked. "Oooo she wants to FaceTime? Hell yeah, answer it, panty droppa" he said. "Don't ever call me that again" I said and we both started laughing. After I was done, I texted her back.

Gray: Ofc, call me now

Felicia: Okay good

I waited a second and then my phone starts ringing. I see her Bitmoji pop up and I pressed the answer button. Her beautiful face then popped up, she was laying on her bed. It looks like she changed outfit, probably into comfy clothes, she now has a black crop top on. "Hey Great White" I said. "Hey Point Break" she said, waving into the camera. "How's the Death Star coming along?" She asked. "She's getting there, we've been at it for an hour and a half" I said and I reversed the camera so she could see it. "Oh wow, that's awesome" she said. "Hell yeah it is, last Lego set, we built was a really big Knightmobile" I said, referring to my dad's car and flipping the camera back to my face.

We were talking for a little bit longer about school and what fast food was the best, I personally like Wendy's. We had the Death Star on a table while we were building it and all of a sudden, Ganke somehow drops his phone. When he tries go retrieve it, he accidentally bumped the Death Star with his elbow and he knocked it off the table, making it shatter to pieces. "No what he said wa- you fucking idiot" I was saying and then changed the topic after the Death Star fell. "I don't think he said that" Felicia said and I shook my head. "Not that, look what this stupid bitch did" I said and I flipped my camera, pointing it at the floor that's covered in Lego pieces. Ganke was covering his mouth, completely flabbergasted after what he did.

Felicia gasped and then started dying laughing. "How did you do that?" I asked him. "I knocked it over with my elbow" Ganke said laughing. "HOW DO YOU KNOCK IT OVER WITH YOUR ELBOW!?" I yelled, laughing as well. "I dropped my phone and tried to pick it up" he said. "YOU'RE STUPID!" I playfully yelled. "SHUT UP! Help me find Palpatine" he said and I looked around the floor and I easily found him. "He's right there" I said, pointing at the floor. "Where?" He said, looking on both sides of him. "BRUH, RIGHT THERE!" I yelled. "WHERE DO YOU SEE HIM?" He yelled back. "BRO, OPEN YOUR EYES!" I yelled and started chuckling. "I CAN'T, I'M FUCKING ASIAN!" He yelled and him and I started laughing hysterically.

I looked back at my phone to see Felicia laughing even more. "That should not be this funny" Felicia said, continuing to laugh. "Welp... so much for that" I said, looking at our destroyed creation. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" Ganke was saying until I interrupted him. "Shut up, bitch" I said and we all laughed. I then heard a knock from Felicia's phone. "Come in" Felicia yelled out. I heard a door open and a woman started talking, most likely her mom. "Hey sweetheart, dinner's ready" Felicia's mom said. "Okay. I'll call you back later" Felicia said, looking at her screen now. "Ight that's fine. Talk to you soon" I said, smiling into the camera. She smiled back, I love that face. "Bye" she said and then she hung up.
I smiled to myself and I chuckled, it was a pretty good phone call, even if it was too short. "Someday, dude" Ganke said. "Yep. Someday" I replied.