The Maggia

Gray's POV:

It's been about ten minutes and I'm still stealthily following Cat. She's going to rob the Maggia which will be suicide for her, especially if she runs into Hammerhead. She's one smart and clever girl, but I'm not sure if she's good enough for this. I continued swinging from building to building without being noticed by her. I've noticed that she can jump really high and her traversal is incredibly fast, she's a very athletic girl. Then she grappled a tall building and repelled up pretty quickly. I had to slow down cause I was gaining some speed, I can't get detected by her. She flew over it and grappled onto another building, swinging from it this time.

It's like she's learning my skills, she might have something planned, I'm gonna have to keep my eye on her for a while. Eventually, we made it to the Chinatown and she landed on a light post. "What are you up to, kitty?" I said to myself. The area she was at was blocked off by a brick wall, so no one could see anything from the side walk. What was in the parking lot were armed guards of Hammerhead. She looked to the side and swung over to another light post that was closer with her grappling gun. Right below her now was a guard, standing by himself. She took the opportunity to jump off and land on him, quietly knocking him out. She flipped off of him and hid behind a delivery truck. She peaked around the truck and saw a man walking in her direction.

She stepped out and she shot her grappling gun at him, pulling him towards her. She grabbed him and pulled him down, wrapping her leg tightly around the man where his arms were trapped. She covered his mouth and put him in a chokehold, putting him to sleep. She let him go and she slid him under the truck. "Hey Marco ain't responding, go check to see if he's okay" I heard a man say. A man started walking in her direction and she grappled up onto a light post. There were three men left, I wonder how she's gonna handle this. She then pulled out what looked like a stun grenade, she's gonna get caught with that, it'll be too loud. She then threw it where two other men were and quickly shot her grappling gun at the man walking in her direction.

She repelled at the man at delivered a powerful kick to his face, knocking him out. She landed and rolled forward. She stopped and looked at the other two men. A blue light appeared for a split second and all the lights turned off, she used an EMP grenade, how'd she get that? The men pulled out their guns in the dark and Cat ran up and jumped. She turned and kicked both men in the face, knocking them out. She landed and looked up to the top of the building. Damn, she's good, I underestimated her, maybe. She then had her claws ready and started climbing up the wall. I remember dad telling about a Spider-Man named Miguel who had to climb walls with claws since he couldn't stick, that's how his back got so big, apparently. She made it to the top of the building and she walked over to a window that lead inside.

She looked around and then she climbed right in. I swung onto the light post that she was on, just to get closer to her and have a better view through the wall. An unconscious man slid down a staircase, thudding on every step. Cat quietly walked down the stairs, she must've knocked him out while I swung over. She looked in both directions to see no one. She looked a little downwards and saw a safe. Just what I expected. "Bad kitty" I said to myself, clicking my tongue. She walked over to a desk and started opening the drawers, most likely trying to find the code to get in.

"SPIDER-MAN!" I heard from behind. I looked back to see more men, getting out of a car. Shit, they must've seen my cape covering the light. There was only three of them, this'll be easy and quick. I turned and jumped off the light post, landing on the ground. "Howdy gentlemen. Anyone know how my favorite hollow-headed Italian is?" I said. One man tried to shoot me, but I disabled his gun with my demon powers. Definitely don't want reinforcements coming out, also not finding Cat and hurting her. He looked down at his gun and kept pulling the trigger.