Learning

"WAKE UP WAKE UP COME ON TIGER" tuk said screaming in my ear shaking me like there was a tornado outside about to swallow us whole. "Let her sleep a bit more" neteyam said. I was basically awake now, starving as I'm sitting up my stomach starts to growl. "I'm up I'm up" I said. "Breakfast is beside you, eat and you all can go train" mom said in the sweetest voice I have heard her in.

I eat quickly and get up. Tuk is pulling my arm, Loak is running to meet the others, neteyam behind us and Kiri beside us. Loak me and neteyam jump in then tuk and Kiri jump in. The water was a bit cold and my hair was dripping wet when I came up to the surface. I went back under to meet the others and the girl, Aonung and Roxto was swimming. We couldn't keep up and was running out of air. We swam up again, looked at eachother and nodded. We went back under continuing trying to keep up.

We ran out of breath again and pushed ourselves back up. We look under water and the girl is doing these signs to us, we hold up our hands showing her we don't understand. She comes up along with Aonung and Roxto. "Are you guys alright?" She asks in the sweetest voice. "You guys are not good at diving, maybe swinging through trees but.." Aonung got cut off my the girl hitting him in the head. He gave her a stern look and she continued. "Oh I'm sorry by the way I am Tsireya, this is my brother Aonung and my friend Roxto." She said looking at us, mostly at Loak. "I am Tiger, this is my brothers neteyam and Loak, and these are my sister tuk and Kiri." I said looking around "where's Kiri?" I asked looking at neteyam.

We all look underwater and see her connecting to the animals and the ocean. We even see her connecting with an ilu. We continue and swim over to a more shallow part.  Standing up neteyam picks up tuk and rests her on his hip. Aonung makes clicking noises with his mouth calling over ilus. One comes straight to me and we instantly click. She was like my other half, my sister. Aonung walked over to me and started point on where to position myself. Grabbing my hips and lifting me up "hey I got it" I said frustrated. "Sorry I was just trying to help you, now put your hand here and connect your queue." He started point again.

I connected the queue and instantly closed my eyes and calmed my heart to feel her breath. Her breath was steady and her heart was calm, she then said in her mind 'dive' instantly the ilu dove. She wasn't ready for the pressure and fell off instantly, just like her brother Loak. Neteyam not really falling off but getting used to it as soon as e slowed down. Tsireya was so proud of them. She elbowed Aonung making him act excited too. Roxto went to go find Kiri with tuk and neteyam went with Tsireya so it was just me Loak and Aonung. "So your Aonung right" I asked. "Yeah what's in it for you?" He asked with as much rudeness and sassiness he could make. "Hopefully a new friend that's not a bitch" I said back trying to make his energy.

He gave me a nasty look and walked away. "Rude" I said looking at Loak and instantly laughing with him. We both knew Aonung would be the hardest to get along with when we both heard yelling and arguing.