Trouble trouble!

I snuck back quietly when I see everyone sleep, u til I looked over and neteyam wasn't in his sleeping area. "Where have you been?" He asked in the corner my back was turned to. "I was out and lost track of time" I said trying to find a way to change the subject. "With who?" He asked crossing his arms. "Aonung.." I mumbled so he couldn't hear. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you" he said holding his ear up to me. "Aonung!" I said almost yelling. I covered my mouth at the fact that I was loud and that I actually said it.

He pulled my hand, his grip tightening pulling me out of the pod, mostly away from the door way. "You were with Aonung?!" He said basically yelling now. "I'm sorry ok?! He wanted to apologize so I let him!" I said yelling back. I was sure everyone in the village heard. I started crying because of how angry I was. "WHY CANT YOU JUST GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE, HE CAN CHANGE YOU JUST CANT SEE IT BECAUSE YOUR TOO FOCUSED ON THE PAST. GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD NETEYAM AND FOCUS ON REALITY WHETHER THAT MEANS FORGIVING OR FORGETTING."

I stormed away angry with my brother. I called an ilu and went to the other side of the island. The water was cold but it kept my mind off of neteyam and Aonung. The water was beautiful, the bioluminescent water glowed as I slowed down to hop onto shore. I laid there in the sand tired of everything happening, the drama with Loak and payakan, neteyam not giving Aonung a chance. I just wanted to be alone. All I ever wanted was to have a war free, peaceful life with a happy family and friends. I wished everyone would get along.

I was star gazing when I accidentally fell asleep to the sound of waves, the wind blowing and the trees slightly moving. It was peaceful and felt like somewhat home.

I woke up in the morning the next day to silence. It was kind of nice and I wasn't ready to go home but I kind of missed my family and friends. I wasn't ready to talk to neteyam though. He overreacted a lot and I need time to think. Aonung seemed like he was getting better and acting right, like the future ole'eykton he should be.

I then heard yelling " TIGER!!" Oh crap. They're looking for me. I bet neteyam told them everything because he's just the perfect golden boy and the favorite child. I don't get it, me and Loak try to be just like mom and dad and they yell at us for it but neteyam can do anything and he can get all their attention and all these gifts. I then saw Aonung turn the corner and come straight to me as soon as he saw me.
He ran up to me worried so much. "Oh my eyes are you ok?" He asked looking around for scratch's. "Yeah I'm fine I got into a fight with neteyam and he made me pissed off and so I left. I needed to be alone." I said in a somewhat rude way regretting it. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to say it like that" I instantly said right after. "It's ok, I get it your mad but everyone is worried for you. When we heard you were gone we ran as fast as we could."

I hug him as he leaned over me and started crying "I'm so sorry for everything, my life is breaking down and that fight made me realize it after I pushed it away for forever. After spider was gone I couldn't help but ignore my feelings" I said sobbing into his neck "it's ok we just need to get you home."

He picked me up, what they call on earth bridal style, and put me on the ilu. He sat behind me as he connected his queue. We started to ride when everyone saw us they went back to shore and greeted me. I headed straight to the pod, neteyam needed an apology and that's all that was on my mind.

I walked into the pod seeing neteyam crying as he is making a necklace.

I run up beside him and hug him. He stopped what he was doing and hugged me back and I could feel the tears and sobs on my shoulder and I bet he could too.

"I'm so sorry I should've never yelled at you and should've never left I know how you want to always protect us!" I said sobbing by this point. "It's ok I hnderstand you need your space and privacy" I backed away...

"Wait your serious?!" He asked kind of excited but also sad that he is finally letting go. "I'm serious." Just then we were called to the main hut in the Metkayina clan. They were arguing with my father. The only words I heard was tulkun and sky people. Shit... the sky people were here and they're after us. I ran to the hut to grab every weapon I could. My bow, knife and spear on me.

Neteyam arguing with Loak as he went to go save payakan. We all swam after him as we jumped into the water. No no no this was war again. Oh my eywa why couldn't I have a peaceful life.