Risking it all

Saving Payakan, that's all we were doing. Risking our lives to save loaks soul brother, the outcast just like him. I felt bad for what Loak had to go through.

"shit!" Loak yelled seeing the tracker deep in the skin of payakan. My heart dropped, every inch of my body shivered. I had this horrible feeling someone was going to die. It was this guy feeling it was going to be someone I'm close to and I wanted to ignore it but I couldn't. Scare and shock was on my face as we all approached payakan.

All of us hopping on as we try pulling the tracker out. It took all of our strength and energy to pull the tracker out. Eventually neteyam grabbed a rope and hooked it onto an ilu. As we pulled we all were scared out of our minds. Kiri and tuk comforting payakan as the rest of us pulled. The tracker came right out, all of us falling into the water.

"Go! I'll distract them" neteyam said holding the tracker in his hands as he tried to get all of us to run. The ship was near and it was coming in fast. We all tan without even questioning then my stomach started to hurt. I ignored it and tried to swim as fast as I could. All of us eventually hiding in seaweed looking at all the ships passing by until one sneaks up behind us and tries to grab us.

We start to swim, hearts pounding, heads racing with thoughts and images. This cannot be happening. We're so young and for what? Just for this old hag to get revenge on dad after he took the good side.

I turned to see if anyone was behind us and Loak, tuk and Tsireya was caught in a net. Holy mother of eywa this is going to be the end of it. I turned around trying to go back for the net but by the time I got there, they were already out of the water behind held up by ikrans and heading towards the ship. So I can just sneak onto the ship, great.

I swim closer, seeing an opening I hop off my ilu onto the deck. I see a man and silently kill him, taking the gun with me. Thanks dad for teaching me how to use one of these.

I sneak around the corner seeing a gun being held to loaks head and the old hag holding something up to his mouth then I hear it in the head piece. "You know better then to test my results" I heard in my ear. Shit it's him and he has loaks life on the line.

Just then I heard a big splash and payakan jumps from the water and onto the ship smashing everyone in his way. People are shooting, dads whole army is charging, killing people on their way. This is my time, I also see neteyam jump from the water onto the deck. Great another Navi risking they're life.

We both go over and cut the wrist bands off. "What are you doing here Tiger?" He asked in a concerned look cutting tuk out.

"I am helping. Is there a problem?" I asked kind of mad. "Yes I don't need another Navi risking their life. I need all of you to get out of here and go to safety away from here.

I jump into the water with tuk and Tsireya and start swimming then I hear Kiri in the sky. I turn around and she's being taken by an Ikran to the deck then neteyam and Loak disappear into the ship. I can't do this now, me and tuk swim back to try to get to them.