New enemies

I run towards all of the fussing when I see Aonung and his friends picking on kiri. Me and Loak step up and push them away. They start to then verbally attack us, noticing how all 3 of us have 5 fingers, 5 toes and eye brows.

Aonung starts grabbing our tails and his friends trying to grab our hands when neteyam comes to the rescue. He pushes Aonung away and tells him to back off in his stern voice that he got from dad, Atleast that's one good thing he got from him.

Aonung backs off and his friends still making jokes until Aonung stops them. "Back off. Now." Neteyam says pointing a finger at Aonung telling him to do so.

Neteyam always was protective of his siblings and family and he would do anything to protect them. Even if that means getting in trouble but he gets in trouble anyways cause he's the oldest which makes no sense but that's how dad puts it.

Mom doesn't agree with dads teaching but she goes along with it knowing most of it is always loaks fault.

We all start walking away with neteyams hand on my neck, reminds me a lot of how spider used to do to try to drag me along with him. I miss him so much and he didn't deserve to get taken. I start to tear up trying to hide it when I focus out of the daydreaming and hear neteyam say "Loak". Uh oh, this cannot be any good.

I turn around to see what Loak is up to now. Putting up his hand Loak says "I got this bro" that doesn't mean any good. I watch to see what he's about to do when I see him show Aonung his hand and start to make a fist.

"Should we stop him?" I ask Kiri in concern but also eager to see what he's about to do.

"Nah I bet this is the best part" she whispers in my ear trying to get neteyam not to hear us when I see him glance at us with the little annoying side eye he does. I love him but it's too funny watching his side eye us and when he does he looks like what they call on earth a Chameleon.

I then hear Loak punch Aonung 1,2,3 times and me and Kiri are freaking out at this point. Aonung tackles Loak to the ground and starts punching him then Loak turns himself over on top of Aonung and punch's him in the face again, I guess Aonung is eating fist for lunch. One of the guys starts pulling on loaks tail and that's when neteyam scratch's his head debating on whether he should join or not.

Me and Kiri start to get excited when we see neteyam start running towards the group punching one guy to the ground, kneeing another guy in the stomach then throwing him to the ground, then another guy tackles him to the ground. You can tell he's had some fighting lessons unlike Loak who's only weapon is pulling on aonungs ear.

"Y'all are so stupid!" Kiri then calls out. We're nothing laughing now until we hear the stern voice that neteyam uses "what is going on here? Care to explain boys?"

Uh oh it's dad so me and kiri start walking to the tent while dad grabs Loak and neteyam by the ears while Tonowari was right behind him dragging Aonung by the neck to his pod.

Me and Kiri sat silently in the corner making necklaces and bracelets when dad comes in with Loak and neteyam. Loak holding his bruised arm that is obviously hurt and neteyam wiping the blood off of his lip then trying to lick it off. Eww.

Dad then starts scolding them about how immature they were being.

"What was that? Aonung is the chiefs son" dad says sternly scaring me and kiri. "Sir it was my fault I-" neteyam then gets cut off by dad "net you have to stop taking the blame for this knuckle head" Loak then responds with "sir, they were picking on kiri"

I have no clue why they call him sir. This is a family not a military army. Mom has had a talk with dad before and dad won't change.

"Just go make peace, I don't care how you do it." Loak then starts to walk out of the pod with neteyam behind him. "So what do the other guys look like?" Stopping neteyam at the opening of the pod. "Worse" neteyam replied. "Good" dad said reassuringly "a lot worse" neteyam said with a smile. "Good now go" dad said dismissing neteyam from the pod.

Me and Kiri in shock just continue making bracelets in a comfortable silence.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that girls, I wish everyone puke behave better" dad said trying to keep us from having a panic attack.

"It's ok dad it's not like it's anything new" I said, regretting it instantly.

Dad put down his ears and starting walking to Ole'eyktons and Tsahiks pod. I'm guessing he was feeling a little bit of regret talking to his sons like that but he always did so it wasn't like they weren't used to it I just wish they weren't and he never did that.