Bonus Scene - Tell Me

Here's another mature scene for all the desperate, dirty minded readers that I have out there. Don't judge me if it's horrible; I'm really not skilled in writing scenes like this.

Happy reading!

————————

    Cato pinned my back to the door, leaning down to trap my lips with his. He molded us together slowly, making sure we were able to taste the sweetness we both held for one another. I wove my arms around Cato's neck, digging my smaller torso into his.

    Cato kicked his shoes off without letting go of me. He was desperate to grab at my shirt and peel it off of me, doing the same with his shirt. We crashed back into each other, skin buzzing from the skin-to-skin contact.

    I felt his fingers through my hair, slowing down so that we were able to admire being with each other rather than moving too quick to remember what happened. Our tongues moved in a slow tango, moving together at a toe-curling speed.

    He turned me around and began pushing me toward the bed, using the opportunity to push my pants down. I separated from him to step out of the thin material before settling down on the bed.

    Cato climbs on top of me, positioning himself between my legs. His hands clasps my jaw and he bites down on my ear softly. I gasp at the new feeling. I feel it snake all the way down to my groin, pushing my insides to liquid. His tongue flicks out and he licks up my throat to my jaw, placing sweet little kisses along his path.

    My small hand comes between us and I palm him through his jeans slowly, not truly knowing what I was doing or what effect it could have.

    "Fuck," Cato mutters, closing his eyes. My eyes widen and I immediately stop. I knew it was a bad idea; I'll just let Cato lead the way.

    Cato frowns down at me. "Why'd you stop?"

    I raise my brows in surprise. "You liked that?" I ask shyly, feeling my blush. I'm new to this experience, to the thrills of sex, so anything I do, I do with questioning.

    Cato nods, smirking at me. I slowly replace my hand, moving up and down before squeezing lightly.

    Cato jerked in my hand. "Shit," he moaned, leaning down to kiss me. "You're so amazing," he breathed into my ear. "Always surprising me, every second of every day."

    My hand moved faster before I moved to unzip his jeans. Cato sits up to shuffle out of them and discards the thick denim jeans on the floor underneath us. Our bodies stick together once again and I discreetly stick my hand into the band of his underwear, grabbing onto his manhood.

    My fingers barely wrapped all the way around him, but I felt him stiffen completely and he jerked into my hand. It was much harder than I imagined, but surprisingly softer, too. I felt along the base before running my hand up to the tip.

    Cato looked down at me, eyes wide with wonder. I bite my lip, trying to hold in my laugh. I was the one in control of his pleasure now. I gripped him tighter and he gasped loudly, shutting his eyes while muttering a couple of swears underneath his breath.

    He raises his eyebrows, grinning at me curiously. I turned away, embarrassed, but also pleased. "Woah, I didn't know you had that in you, Kitten."

    I laugh lightly, shaking my head at him calling me that dreadful, yet endearing nickname. "If you call me that one more time, you'll be sleeping butt naked on the couch tonight, hung up dry," I threaten him playfully.

"Fine, fine." Cato tries to hide his smile, turning his attention back to our previous engagement. "Move you hand up and down, baby," he says to me, his voice suddenly becoming hoarse. I concentrate on my hand and slowly run up and down, holding onto as much of him as my hand could. Cato's breathing quickens and his hand falls to my panties. "Yea, just like that," he says between his staggered breaths, answering my unspoken question.