Bonus Scene - Yes

She'd said yes.

I asked Primrose Everdeen to marry me and she said yes.

I was surprised by my shock. I hadn't realized how scared I was that she would say no until I was down on my knee in front of her. As I bent down, I was reminded of all I haven't done to deserve her, and of all the things I've said and done to hurt her, and it made me wonder, Why on earth would she ever want to marry me? I haven't earned her at all.

I know that she loves me, but as terrible of a guy I've been before, I wonder why she would ever choose such a selfish, conceited shit like me.

I realized how much I knew her and trusted her when she'd said yes. She is without a doubt the best person I've ever known, and the best mother ever. She loves Willow more than anything in this world, maybe even more than she loves me, so she would never allow anyone in Willow's life that didn't deserve it, or her.

Still, I couldn't believe it.

She's marrying me.

I'm watching her now as she stands before me.

"Take it all off," I tell her, motioning at her clothes. I dreamed about her stripping for me a week ago and it's been all I've wanted since. The way that I want her right now... the time is so right.

Her eyes go wide before she's blushing and biting her lip. She reaches up, slowly undoing the buttons on her shirt, unwrapping herself like the precious gift she is.

Rose is moving slowly, knowing that all I want is for her to be naked in front of me. I watch her left hand newly clad in her engagement ring as she pulls her top back and down her arms.

I groan and reach forward to help her with the task. She's moving too slowly for me and my dick is straining against my pants in anticipation. I'm too impatient... I've never needed someone as much as I need her in every sense of the meaning.

Rose giggles. "Moving too slowly for you, husband-to-be?" she asks me sweetly.

Fuck me..

I nod as I move to her pants, pushing them down but leaving her panties. I can't resist and lean forward to kiss her clit through the underwear and her hair. Rose moans and leans forward, placing her hand on my back. As I pull away, she pouts at me.

"Don't tease," Rose says.

I smirk before reaching forward to do it again. She giggles again. It's the sweetest sound in the world.

"I love you," I tell her as I stand up straight. I reach behind her to take off her bra, making sure to place a kiss on her shoulder as I look over to undo the clasp.

I realize again that I asked her to marry me and she said yes. I'm undressing my wife-to-be for the first time.

She looks at me, her eyes shining with adoration as I reach down and slowly drop her panties to the floor. She steadies herself with her hand on my back as she steps out of them, kicking them away from us. I breathe in her scent as I stand up. My eyes trail up her naked skin.

Looking down at her, she's naked in front of me. All she's wearing now is her engagement ring.

Fuck, it's erotic. If I could keep her like this... I pull her left hand to my lips and kiss her ring. The look on her face is my kryptonite.

I let go of her hand and reach to pull off my shirt.

"Let me," Rose says, stopping my hands.

I let go and she pulls my shirt over my head slowly, teasing me. I laugh as she finally gets it off and then moves her hand lower to undo my jeans. As she tugs the zipper down, they crumple to the floor, and I kick them off as she's slipping her hand into my underwear to tug my dick.