Bonus Scene - Countertop

Hello, hi and good day. I know it's been a while but I was exploring Wattpad today and came across this chapter that I didn't even remember writing. So, in order to break the hiatus I decided I would post said chapter, in all its smutty glory, considering this "story" is coincidentally very popular for only being a few chapters.

After cringingly reading through the chapter, I realized this was that one scene a long long time ago from Yours where there was the drama with She-who-will-not-be-named and it ended with Cato going down on Prim.

Wild, right?? Well, that's just how fanfics go, haha. Well, enjoy, my horny friends. It's not edited, by the way. I just couldn't get myself to read it again because part of me still can't wrap my head around the fact that I wrote this shit at all. Anyway, what's mine is now yours. Enjoy. And know that I've missed you all.
(Also I didn't have a chance to find a smutty gif but I will at some point, so instead here's our man dominating Vikings.)
—————————

I've never been under so much stress. With Rose entering my life, everything in my world was flipped out of control. Now, I'm not saying I don't love it, because I really am in love with her, but tonight... I don't know what it was about tonight. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I never thought that I would love someone so much that my entire world would begin and end with them. I never knew that wanting to protect someone so much, just to see a smile on their face, would do this much to my mind. It's worth it, and it will always be, but of course, there will be days like these.

As Rose pulled me into the bathroom, I leaned back on the door. Shit, I can't let her see me like this. I need to be strong for her. She can't see me cry.

My hands go to my face and I try to rub the anguish out of myself. It doesn't work.

"Cato?" Rose says quietly, and then her hands are wrapping around my wrists to pull my hands away from my face.

I gaze back at her, not knowing what to say. What could I say? I'm sorry for bringing all of this shit into your life...? I'm sorry that I am the reason you're being threatened and hurt on a daily basis?

"What's wrong?" she asks, and her eyes are wide with worry. Shit, those big blue eyes are mesmerizing. They could make a sinner change his ways.

There's nothing I can do but tell her. She's here for me, and I trust her with my all. The one thing I know is that she will love me, unconditionally. I don't have to pretend to be so tough, because it won't change the way she feels about me.. what she sees in me that no one else did.

So, I just come out with it. "I can't handle all of this fucking stress," I said quietly, finally looking up to look at her head on. Rose gasps quietly, and all of a sudden, she looks guilty. Her eyes fall, riddled with pain, and instantly suspect she thinks this is all her fault. She doesn't speak, though. All she does is watch me, drinking in every pathetic feature of mine.

Her expressions change every few seconds, but she doesn't reveal her thoughts. It drives me wild that she's not saying anything, but considering I don't know what to say, I just remain pressed against the door, eyeing her cautiously.

After some time, she finally speaks. "It's okay," she said to me slowly. "You don't have to worry about me. As long as I'm with you, I'm going to be fine."

Rose sounds so sure about herself as the words fall from her lips. She truly believes that we will always be safe with one another. Rose thinks that, but I know better. I know that as long as she's with me, the world will continue to crumble underneath her feet. I'm trouble. I always have been.