Bonus Scene - Top

Hey yall. This isn't a part of any chapter. I just thought you all deserved a bonus smutty chapter, so here it is. I'm so bad at these things, so please be wary that it may be awful. Oh, and it's in Cato's perspective. Enjoy.

Laters, baby.

Cato:

She was a marvelous sight standing in front of me, fresh out of the shower, smelling like soap. Her hair fell down in loose, damp ringlets, the color darkened by the moisture. A towel is wrapped tightly around her torso, hiding just as much skin as it was showing. I could see tiny droplets of water slowly skimming down her arms, taking the chance to cling to every piece of skin that it could.

She's staring at me, but for once, there's no sign of fear or nervousness for what is to come. All I see in her eyes is the innocent lust that she so forcefully tries to hide. Her cheeks are kissed red, but only slightly. She's swallowing hard, and the soft pink of her lips is parted just a little.

I love these moments with her, especially since there's only been so few. I've had my fair share of hookups, but never have they been so intimate, so raw and passionate all at once. I've never admired the other girls, never taken the chance to absorb and cherish the pure beauty of someone until now.

Rose is the most beautiful I've ever seen her. The baby is doing things to her body. Her skin glows with radiance. She actually wants to eat most of the time, except for when her sickness kicks in. She's more honest with me, sometimes not in ways that I would like, especially with anger, but she can talk to me and let me take care of her like I've always promised to.

Rose is carefully taking steps toward me, sitting on the edge of the bed, my hands clinging to my sweatpants. She bites down on her bottom lip, and comes to sit on my lap. It's a bold move with her completely naked underneath her towel, but I don't complain.

My hands wrap around her small body carefully, so as not to press onto her bump. I lean forward and her eyelids flutter closed as I take the time to kiss each one of them.

Rose's fingers wrap into my hair. I kiss both her cheeks next. "I love every part of you."

She smiles shyly and takes her turn at kissing my eyes and cheeks. Her lips linger long enough for me to harden a little more. "And I love every single part of you," she whispers to me, and only me.

Our lips find one another and slowly tangle together. It feels like a first kiss, unsure and sure enough. Rose's small hands cup my face and I unravel the towel still wrapped tightly around her.

"Baby," I breathe quietly.

It falls down to the floor and Rose let's go of our kiss, turning away from me. I know she's ashamed of her body, now more than ever, for the way that it's forming to accommodate the baby. She doesn't like how everything is getting bigger, fuller. It's something I most definitely am not complaining about.

"Hey," I grab her chin so that she's looking at me, "you're beautiful, even more now than you've ever been." As I speak, my hands roam her body freely, feeling as much skin as possible.

Rose shakes her head. "Everything is growing in all the wrong ways, and I'm---"

"You're holding our baby, a gift to me that I will never be able to thank you enough for. I'm going to cherish you and your body, because you've given yourself to me. Don't be ashamed of yourself for something that is nothing but good. Okay?"

She nods. "Okay."

I sit back a little, taking the chance to really appreciate how good her body feels. Her breasts have gotten a little bigger, beginning to spill out of my palms. The curve of her hips are much more defined. Her thighs are a little thicker, and her ass is simply a sight for sore eyes.