Bonus Scene - Style

Cato knows that we only have a couple of hours before Willow wakes back up again, so he makes sure to use his time wisely.

I'm sitting on the bed, sifting through some children's shows to make sure they're appropriate for Willow to watch. Sometimes they'll say something weird without anyone noticing, and I don't want my daughter to be tainted by these Capitol programs.

As Cato stalks back into our room, he crawls silently on the bed, making his way toward me. I raise my eyebrows and watch him carefully, wondering what he's thinking. I can tell from the glint in his eyes that he wants me. The way he tugs on his bottom lip says it all. It's been a little while since that's happened. Once I turned eight months pregnant, it was harder for us to be intimate, but we tried to make it work. Most times, it was me doing things for him because my body was already spent with carrying the baby. There has been no real sex for over two months, and we all know Cato... he can't wait that long.

Once Cato reaches me, he pushes my hair to the side, exposing my neck. There's no time for anything else. His lips attach to my sweet spot, and immediately the apex of my thighs lights up. He nibbles on my ear a little, trying to psych me up, but I'm already ready.

I can't help but feel that this will be weird, though, with Willow in the other room. It'll be the first time we've done this with her being here.

Cato settles in between my legs and presses his erection into me harshly. I feel it all in just the right spot and tip my head back, sighing in pleasure. It's been too long...

"Do you want me, baby?" Cato whispers against my ear. His breath tickles me and I squirm.

I blush and bite my lip, not answering.

Cato smirks, placing a hand on my thigh. "Are you shy now?"

I nod my head, though I am not really playing along. I am shy. It's been so long that I am afraid I will be a fumbling mess. 

"Hmm." Cato frowns at me playfully. "Well, let's see if Mummy wants Daddy just as bad as he wants her."

I try and hide my smile as Cato inches his hand up to the band of my panties, slyly sticking it inside. He cups my sex, one finger toying around in my slick excitement. He sticks it in all the way and my legs fly open voluntarily, giving him more access to all of me.

Cato grins wide. "She does want Daddy." His hand lingers for a few moments. God, it feels incredible.

I smile and nod. "Of course I want you," I respond sweetly. "I always do."

Cato's jaw drops at my response. His eyes are wide with shock, which makes me laugh out loud. I've never talked 'dirty' to him. I take the short moment to palm him over his sweats, where I'm met with his erection. Cato leans back instantly and let's me work. It's time that I took control of the situation. Plus, my hormones have been raging since I gave birth. I've been nothing but stressed out, and this is my only way to relieve that stress. I've been waiting for this moment just as much as he has.

I free his erection from the sweats and slowly stroke my hand up and down, watching Cato close his eyes and breathe raggedly. I swing my right leg over him so that I'm straddling him, taking the time to kiss him very softly. Cato is too happy to complain. His lips reach out hungrily for me, but I've already pulled mine away. He frowns at me, and his face is red but he can't help but smile at my confidence. I know he's been waiting for something like this to happen for a long time.

Cato grips onto my hair and presses my face down to his, where kisses me forcefully while I continue to stroke him. I guess I have been keeping them too light for his liking. Maybe things are moving too slowly for him. I can fix that. I unlatch our lips, slowly inching myself past his chest and stomach. He watches eagerly as I wrap my lips around the head, sucking lightly. No time for games, right?