Bonus Scene - Ready (Cato)

So, quite a few people asked me to do the very first scene in Cato's opinion, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hope you enjoy. Please...please enjoy.

Also I didn't edit because I really should be studying for my midterm.

----------------------------

I never thought that tonight would be the night that Rose would give herself to me. We were just having a conversation after her hallucination spell, and now she's leaning in to kiss me. Rose kisses me slowly, pressing her body closer to mine, so close that not even a grain of rice could pass through. I feel her heart hammering in her chest, mirroring the feel of mine. After a second, Rose swings her leg over so that she's straddling me, and her small hands cradle my face gently. My arms immediately take their rightful place around her waist and her hips slightly grind into me.

Fuck, this girl is going to unman me in a mere two seconds.

I can feel the desire radiating off of her body. I know her body all the way through. I've studied it time and time again, but there is one place that I have never been before. Tonight could just be the night for me.

I break away from our kiss because I want to make sure that every move I make is a move that she is okay with. My fingers curl around the bottom of her shirt and my eyes go to her in question. She nods her head very slightly, and at that, her shirt slips effortlessly over her body. She doesn't have on a bra, and I feel myself harden immediately. My eyes travel down from her chest to the curve of her hips, watching her body rise and fall quickly to the rhythm of her breath. Her stomach is beautifully toned in just the slightest way, and for a moment, I imagine her carrying our baby, the one that Snow would be taking from us in the future.

Shit, I have this beautiful girl in front of me and that's what I'm thinking?

I lean forward to kiss her again, this time adding a little more force into it. I wrap my hands around her hips as her hands shake, reaching for the hem of my shirt. We pull back so that she can get the shirt off, and her eyes rake over me with the slightest bit of hunger in them.

That's my girl.

We flip over and I press Rose down into the bed, pressing my hips into her, letting her feel just the effect that she has on me. Only she can do this to me. Only she has made me feel more than just anger again. I want it to be her, and only her, for as long as we live.

Rose starts to reach for the my shorts, her hands shaking as she tries to push them off of me. My eyebrows raise at her bravery.

She wants this. She really fucking wants this?

"Are you sure?" I ask. "You're ready?" I don't want to push her into anything that she isn't ready for. I don't want her to regret this moment, I want her to cherish it just as much as I'm going to.

Of course, I'm not a virgin, but in some respects, this is all new to me. Being with someone that I genuinely love and would do anything for... this feeling is so new.

Her voice is light as a feather as she answers "Yes."

Her answer isn't enough. She sounds unsure. "I don't want force you to do anything you don't want to do, ok?"

You have to tell me, baby. Tell me what you want.

Rose bites her lips as she nods at me. Her eyes are big and blue, and her lip sucked into her teeth almost send me over the edge. Of course, she would be unsure, because it's her first time, but all I need to here is 'yes'.

Whatever she wants, I will give it to her.

"I love you, Cato."

Fuck.