Chapter 3

The same dark haired boy watches a couple, in a perfect green garden. "Vince... I-" Says Sophia, pausing. "Do you love me?" Vince asks. Sophia stares at him for a moment, speechless. "Are you actually kidding me right now?!" Yells Sophia. "What?" Asks Vince, clueless. "Have you ignored the constant things I have snapped at you?!" Shouts Sophia. "But our relationship... It can move past the fights... Can't it?" Says Vince, actually starting to cry.

Sophia shakes her head. Vince covers his face with his hands. The dark haired boy approaches them, in a black cloak, a knife in his jean pocket underneath.

"Sorry sir, may we help you?" Asks Sophia, Vince beginning to actually sob. The boy pulls out the knife.

Sophia raises her hands above her head. Vince stops crying and stares at the boy. "What do you want?" He asks. "Money?" Vince asks. The boy shakes his head and laughs.

Vince's eyes tear up again. "D-D-Dan- Danny?" Says Vince, his heart beating faster. The boy nods.

Sophia screams as Danny slices his knife though Vince's head, killing him. Sophia begins to sob. "Please. Danny please." She says, barely audible.

Danny stabs Sophia right through the stomach. Sophia takes in one deep breath, and drops to the ground dead.

Danny laughs.