Chapter 6

The carnival music boomed through the gigantic speakers. The carnival was empty. "Where is everybody?" Asks Alaine, looking around. "No idea." Replies Maxine.

A blood curdling scream escapes Eileen's mouth. The group turn their heads towards the masked killer, a broad shouldered man, with a black cloak. "RUN!" Yells Rita and the group scatters.

Maxine runs off with Alaine. "DANNY IS SO LUCKY HE CANCELED!!" Squeaks Alaine, her voice breaking with fear.

Maxine manages a, "Yeah," as she runs after Alaine.

The group run into each other at the Ferris wheel, no where else to run. But the killer is gone, nowhere to be seen. "Where'd he go?" Asks Lydia, panting. "No clue." Replies Nate. At this stage everybody is panting so they stop to catch their breaths.

Blood drops from the sky onto Maxine's sky blue knitted sweater. She looks up. Maxine screams and points to something in the Ferris wheel.

The group look up, a bloody body is dangling from one of the carts high in the sky.

The group stare at it blankly for a moment. The body drops from the sky as if in tune with the music. The group pulls their gaze away from the cart and towards the bloody body, now lying on the floor Infront of them.

"It's- It's Andy!" Squeals Eileen.

a/n: I am so sorry that I have not been updating the story, I've been so busy with school and exams and my anxiety is even more overwhelming. Thank you so much for all the support! I am so happy and shocked that my zepotha take is no.4 under the zepotha hashtag! AAAA! Sorry that this is a short chapter as well, will make chapter 7 as soon as possible, enjoy! ;)