1| Drag

•Hold me back. I don't wanna be a drag, it'll just make you mad.•
|MICHEAL|

•••

It was a particularly chilly morning when Micheal awoke, his brown hair ruffled as ever, as he looked increasingly more disheveled by the second, why he woke up, you may ask, is due to a loud banging that rang throughout the four bedroom four bath 'super mansion' (as Micheal liked to call it) house that his uncle owned.

He jolted up, rubbing a hand over his face in an exaggerated facepalm, trying to blink the sleep from his eyes as he stood up shakily from his lonely king sized bed.

Spoiled, I know.

He stumbled around for a moment before finding his footing and opening the door to his room, and stumbling down the stairs, what he found, well, it was enough to make him question whether he was dreaming.

"Oh fuck, what is that?" He mumbled under his breath, gesturing to the four, creatures? Aliens? Monsters? He almost forgot monsters had been released from Mount Ebott for a moment, it had only happened when he was in middle school, around 14.

"I'm a him, thank you very much," one of the monsters commented, a skeleton, and Micheal almost jumped out of his skin.

Heh, Micheal Afton reference.

"My bad, why are ya here tho?" Micheal was not awake enough for this, he wasn't really acting how he would when he was fully awake either, hadn't even had any breakfast yet. Upon further investigation, all of the monsters were skeletons, though some of them must've had rabies or something 'cause how can they have black bones?

"Home invading?" The same skeleton commented, somehow jumping from his seat on the couch to right in front of Micheal, this caused Micheal to stumble over backwards, falling back onto the stairs and bruise his spine, muttering a curse under his breath.

"Okay then, uhm, I'm gonna go eat breakfast, then I'll come back and have a panic attack then okay?" Micheal made a snarky comment, standing up and walking past the skeleton.

"Wait it's 3 in the afternoon how can you not have had breakfast?" The skeleton commented quickly but Micheal was already straight to the kitchen, that looked like a tornado blew through and ate everything, even all the Count Chocula, Micheal was extremely upset at this, yet it was probably a sign to not eat any dairy this morning. Sighing he opened the pantry to try to find some poptarts or something, to no avail.

Nothing. Someone had come through and cleared the pantries, and Micheal was hungry. This sucked. He sighed and turned back to the living room, the skeletons still lounging on the couch, not a care in the world.

Goddamn hobos.

Walking back into the living room, legs almost buckling due to the sleep that still plagued his body, and he was starting to be in a bad mood.

The skeleton Micheal was talking to had already taken a seat again and leaned backwards over the couch to talk to Micheal again, "Did I forget to mention my buddy here ate all your food?" The skeleton patted another larger skeleton on the back, who turned to look at Micheal a moment.

"Oh for fucks sakes, my uncle's out for a week and this is what I get?" Micheal mumbled under his breath, and turned to the TV noticing it's not even on, he glanced at them, confused.

Taking a few steps forward he leaned down to the coffee-table and grabbed the remote, getting a better look at the four, dressing in what was practically rags, three of them matched, the fourth, the black boned skeleton, was dressed a bit better, though it wasn't much better. "The TV isn't even on? What are you doing?" Micheal questioned, receiving only a shrug from the only skeletal home invader willing to talk to him.