4| Money

•Honey we ran from the country, when we rushed to the city, now there's nothing to be done.•
|MICHEAL|

•••

"Explain to me why I'm bringing you two along again?" Micheal muttered, combing a hand through his hair a moment, gesturing to the two skeletons in front of him. Dust and Horror.

Horror, looking more like a kicked puppy than a skeleton, worried about food or something.

Micheal didn't care too much.

Sighing, he walked past the skeletons, to go grab his wallet from his room, suddenly realizing that, one of, if not the most, annoying skeletons was inhabiting his room.

Reaching the door, he knocked hard. A little pissed off he had to spend his own money on groceries when the skeletons cleared out what he was going to eat for the next week.

"Wassup?" Killer opened the door to his room, the smile from earlier still plain on his face, Micheal was starting to get fed up with his smugness, though he tried to regain his composure.

"I need in there for a bit, I got things I need to grab," Micheal almost mumbled, still tired from the sudden wake up that had been less than an hour earlier.

Killer stepped out of Micheal's way, letting him inside, Micheal stepped in, going straight to his nightstand and snatching his phone, stuffing it in a pocket of his sweatpants. He went to his closet second, grabbing his jean jacket hoodie, the main body being jean jacket and the sleeves and hood being off-white.

Killer only watched him as he shuffled around in his room, looking for his wallet full of cash. Micheal got desperate enough to crawl under his bed, ignoring the box he kept his collection in and feeling around in the dark for his seemingly missing wallet.

Once he crawled out from under the bed he cursed under his breath.

"Fuck," he barely mumbled, now shoving around in the various books in the room.

As the seconds flew by he only got more worried, eventually a crowd gathered behind Killer, Dust and Horror now also watch Micheal as his panic rose, throwing open every drawer in his room trying to find his wallet.

"Where is it?!" He lashed out, slamming the drawers to his nightstand the tenth time, trying to keep calm but yet about ten seconds away from exploding at any given time.

Killer suddenly jumped to his side, Micheal still not understanding how he does that in half a second. Killer set a hand on one of Micheal's shoulders and holding Micheal's wallet with the other hand.

"Looking for this?" He spoke in a teasing tone that made Micheal suddenly snatch it with great annoyance from him.

"Killer you piece of shit, boss will strangle you," Dust slapped Killer on the back harshly, knocking him forward a few inches.

"Kinky," Micheal blurted as a force of habit, as Killer burst into a full hyena cackle, Dust snorting alongside him, though Horror didn't seem to find it funny. Micheal almost wanted to apologize for his joke. One of his friends from a long time ago would've smacked him upside the head, this made him stop laughing.

Reminiscing hurts, and the sudden pang in his heart was too much for him.

"You guys going shopping? Can I come?" Killer barely managed to say through his cackles and Micheal shrugged.

"Sure, I don't care," Micheal was barely above a mumble, Dust giving him a semi-knowing glance. Micheal was almost intimidated by this, taking a step back, playing it off as an inability to stand still.