College 🏫

Mrs kim tell everything to Mr kim about Yn matter.He felt so bad.

They were talking suddenly both heard Taehyung loud voice.They come out from their room and heard Taehyung and YN conversation.
Mr kim became very angry and he slapped Taehyung.

Yn teary eyes became shocked. Taehyung hold his cheek and look at his father face.

Tae:D~Dad.

Mr kim:Don't call me dad from your dirty mouth.
Who the fu&k give you permission to talk to a girl like this huh?Shame on you.Did me and your mom teach you this?Say sorry to Yn right now.

Yn:S~sir P~please don't do this.

Mr kim:Yn I heard everything about you.No one have that right to insult you again and again.

Yn is crying because she don't want this.She is feeling guilty.She is thinking that because of her their beautiful family is going to break.

Mr kim:Tae didn’t you heard me?SAY SORRY TO YN!

Taehyung look into Yn eyes with his angry red eyes and

Tae:I'm sorry.

Taehyung was about to leave then

Mr kim:Wait!From tomorrow Yn will go to college and you will drive her to the college.Understand?

Taehyung don't want to say yes but he have to say yes forcefully.

Taehyung just nod his head as Yes.

In his room🍁

He is breaking all the things whatever it comes to his hand.

Ahhhhh fu&k.Because of her for the first time dad slap me.He slapped me infront of her.
I'll make her life hell.Just wait and watch.

You fu&king Yn start the game right.Now let's see who will win.Your innocence or your real face.I'll reveal your real face so soon.I know you are a gold digger. You need money.
Girls like you only need money.

Saying this he felt asleep.

On the otherside

Yn is crying.Mrs kim come

Mrs kim:Don't cry Yn.We are sorry.

Mr kim:Yes.Forgive him.

Yn:Mam,sir please don't say sorry to me.I can managed that you don't have to slapped him.(crying)

Mr kim:No Yn.He deserved it.

Mrs kim:Now stop crying. You have class tomorrow go to the room and sleep.

Then Yn come to her room and layed on the bed and felt asleep.

In the morning 🌞

Yn made breakfast.
Yn finished her breakfast and Mr kim,Mrs kim also Hari taking their breakfast.
But Taehyung didn’t come.

Mr kim:King didn’t wake up yet?I think honey from now on we have to massage his legs.Brings his food time to time.

Taehyung get ready to go to the office he is coming to the dinning table he heard what Mr kim said.

Mrs kim:You talk to much.Tae come have your breakfast.

Taehyung didn’t said anything and finish his all food.He was about to leave