Birthday party 2🎉🚫

Taehyung look at the main door and see his best friend.

Tae:Jiminaaa(He go close to him and hug him)

Name:Park JiminAge:27Relationship status:Single

Name:Park Jimin
Age:27
Relationship status:Single.
Nature:Cute,handsome,kind,naughty,sexy plus playboy.

He is Taehyung business partner plus both are best friend.Best buddy actually.They know every secrets about each other.Jimin was in Paris because of his work that's why Taehyung invited him but he said he can't come.But Jimin want to give him a surprise.

Back to story

Jimin:Happy birthday bro!

Tae:Fu¢k you.Such a liar.

Both laugh and Taehyung tell him to meet with everyone.He did what he said.Taehyung was busy to talk with his boss that time Jimin eyes stuck on someone.Who look absolutely an angel.Who came directly from heaven.Perfect hair,perfect body,perfect dressing sense.Every and each things are perfect.She is none other than YN.

On The Otherside

Yn is talking to her friends Seojun and nari.
That time she hear.

Jimin:Excuse me!

Yn turn around and say

Yn:Yes.

Jimin:Hi I'm park Jimin.

Yn:Hello I'm Jeon Yn.

Jimin:It's nice to meet you.Actually I was looking at you and you look super gorgeous.

Yn awkwardly smile and say

Yn:Thank you.

Jimin:My pleasure.So,If you don't mind will you dance with me?

Yn:Sorry but I'm not a good dancer.

Nari come close to her ear and say whisper

Nari:Stupid girl.Look how handsome he is.He is trying to flirt with you.Go and dance.

Yn:But why(whisper)

Nari:You fool just go and dance.Me and Seojun also going to dance.

Yn:Really??

Nari nod her head as yes.

Jimin:Will you (He 🫴 do this)

And Yn awkwardly give her hand back like 🫳 this.

"Shameless"

Song started and Jimin and Yn start to dance.
Jimin pull her close by holding her waist.She feel little uncomfortable.Taehyung look at them and he got very angry after seeing them dancing.
Nari and Seojun also dancing as friend.
Now Jimin breath are touching Yn neck.Yn is feeling so much uncomfortable that she want to leave but she can't because Jimin holds her so tightly.