Reception party🪄

As it becomes an awkward moment Taehyung couldn’t understand what should he do!

But suddenly,
Yn push him and he fall on the floor.

Tae:Auchhh.(While rubbing his back)
WTF.

Yn:Omo s~sorry si~sir.Are you o~okay?(Shocking eyes)

Tae:No I'm not AOOUU!!FU¢K.

Then with full of force he sit on the bed and Yn stand up from the bed.
Taehyung give her a confusion reaction.

Tae:WTF are you doing?

Yn:No~nothing.

Tae:Wait.First tell me why you push me huh?

Yn:I~I th~thought yo~you was tryi....

(BEFORE FINISHING HER SENTENCE)

Tae:I'm not going to do this kind of cheap thing which are running on your head.
I'll never gonna touch you and your dreams are far away from me.
So stop dreaming.You was shaking due to coldness that's why I was about to put blanket on you and that time.....

Yn looking at the floor due to misunderstand and awkwardness.

Tae:I'm sleepy if you want you can sleep or if you don’t want then don't sleep.But let me sleep we have reception party tomorrow.

Then Taehyung fell asleep,Yn took a deep breathe then he lay down beside Taehyung and felt asleep.

On the otherside💫
Yn invited Seojun and Nari.
They were very shocked after hearing that Yn is married with the most arrogant person.
They were little bit angry plus upset because Yn didn’t invited them thats why.But Yn manage everything and convence them to come.

Taehyung also talked-about last time with Jimin..
They sorted out everything.Now Jimin can understand why he reacted that much.
He also invited Jimin.

On the night🌙

Taehyung outfit⬆He is looking absolutely handsome and beautiful

Taehyung outfit⬆
He is looking absolutely handsome and beautiful.

Yn outfit⬆She is looking like a Princess

Yn outfit⬆
She is looking like a Princess.

♛TAEHYUNG'S PRINCESS♛