Apologise 💫

Taehyung is hitting his face so badly.Bloods are coming out from Han seok face.
Everyone is trying to stop him but no one can't stop him.As he touch his WOMEN!

Seojun and Nari came to her room and cover her body with the blanket.Yn is crying and at the same time she is feeling so scared because she never watched fighting like this.

Han Seok are about to die.Taehyung dad comes in the room and hold his shoulder from back and said

Mr kim:Tae stop it now.

Taehyung anger comes down.He stand up and Han Seok is half death.Police officer came and arrest him.
Police officer come close to Yn and said~

Police officer:Ma'am you have to tell us what he done to you.

Taehyung got even more angry he come and hold police officer collar and said~

Tae:WHAT THE FU¢K IS WRONG WITH YOU?
ARE YOU DUMB? YOU'RE ASKING HER WHAT HE DID WITH HER AFTER WATCHING EVERYTHING HUH??(With loud voice)

Mr kim:Tae behave yourself.Leave him.

Taehyung leave his collar.

Police officer:S~Sorry sir.

Everyone left the party and mrs kim handle everyone.
Hari comes close to Yn and giving her comfort.

Tae:I'm sorry to say it.I think everyone left so both of you should also leave.

Seojun and Nari hug Yn and said "Good night and take care.Everything is fine okay?“

Then both left the house.

Mrs kim:Maybe we should give them some space.

Mr kim:Yes.Let's go Hari.

Hari:Unniee don't cry please.(pout)

Yn is not listening to anyone she is crying continuously.When everyone left the room Taehyung grab her hand and take her to his room.
He lock the door and throw Yn on the bed.
Yn is so confused that why he throw her on the bed.
He hover over her.He hold her hand above of her head.

Tae:WHO TOLD YOU TO TALK TO HIM?HUH?WHO TOLD YOU TO SHOW YOUR ROOM?HUH?WHO?
ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCING HIM?
I AGREE HE HAVE MONEY BUT HE IS NOT A GOOD MAN.DID YOU GET IT?WHAT IF HE DID SOMETHING WRONG? WHAT WILL I DO?
HUH?TELL ME.(While shouting on her)

Yn didn’t said anything she is crying,sobbing silently.Tears are coming like anytime her eyes will burst out.

When Tae look into her eyes his all anger goes away.His grip lossen from her hands.
He noticed that her hands turne red due to his tight grip.

He get up from her and sit on the bed.Yn still lay on  the bed.
There was silent for few seconds but Yn sobbing and tears wasn’t stopped for a moment.

After 2 minutes~

Taehyung look back and he saw that she is crying so badly.
He made her sit on the bed.She sit on the bed.
Her hair is so messy.
Taehyung wipe her tears.He hug her tightly.Yn also hug him back.Cause she need this comfort so much.

He broke the hug.

Tae:Go and fresh yourself.

Yn didn’t said anything she go towards the washroom.She on the shower.And after few seconds while crying she sit on the floor.
She is crying so badly.She is feeling so bad and lonely that she can't even explain.
She is fully w€t by water.But she have no senses that what is happening.

It's been 15 minutes that Yn is not coming out from the washroom.
Without thinking twice he come in the washroom and see that Yn is crying.
Taehyung hug her and turn off the shower.

Tae:Yn.What are you doing?

She didn’t say anything she just attach her head with his che$t.
Taehyung help her to fresh.
Yn is in bathrobe.Taehyung made her lay on the bed.He is brushing his hand on Yn head.

Tae:Yn!Look at me.

Yn did what he said she look at him.

Tae:Everything is fine.Nothing happened.I'm here.
Tell me what he did to you.Where he touch you.

Yn:N~No I can't sa~say it.(Again burst out in tears)

Taehyung hold her face.

Tae:Okay no need to tell me just show me.

Yn slowly start to move her hand.First she point on her jaw,then ne¢k,then collarbone.

Tae:He touched you or k~kissed you?

Yn:Ki~kissed me(While crying)

Tae:Then?

She move her hand around her b°°bs.
Han seok touched around her b°°bs not her
n!pples.

Taehyung eyes turns out red.He just want to kill him.He look at Yn eyes.Yn is also looking at his eyes.
He comes close to Yn face.Suddenly he attach his
l!ps with Yn.Yn is shocked but she feels it as comfort.Taehyung is k!ssing her so passionately.
After 1 minute he broke the k!ss.And he k!ss jaw.
When he comes on her ne¢k he saw h!ckeys.

Tae:I'll make sure you will not going to remember today's afternoon incident again.

Taehyung is giving her h!ckeys.

Yn:Mmhhh(Moan)

After giving her h!ckeys he says

TAE:I'M SORRY.

TO BE CONTINUED_______
I 💜u guys.

Thank you for your supports and love.
Sorry for grammatical mistakes.
I hope you like this chapter also.
Take care.

★Do vote★
-Do follow-
JEON_PRAKOOK

~Your Author 💗