Wedding night🌙

As Taehyung and Yn is in shock that both are going to share room.
Taehyung never shared his room with anyone.
Sometimes Hari want to sleep with him but he never allowed anyone in his room.
And now his mom is saying to stay together in same room.
IMPOSSIBLE.

Mrs kim:Yes.Now go Tae.Yn must be tired.As she is wearing a heavy gown for long time.

Tae:Mom you know nah that I never allow anyone in my room then why?

Mrs kim:I know that you don’t like anyone in your room.But Yn is your wife.You have to stay together from now on.

Yn:Ma'am ho.....

Before finishing her word mrs kim look at her in angry face.

Mrs kim:Yn how many times I told you that from now on I'm your mom.
And Tae I don’t want to hear anything.Just go.

Taehyung give a frustration look and both go upstairs in Taehyung room.
This is not the first time that Yn come at Taehyung room.She come here before but as a maid.Now she is Taehyung wife.She is feeling weird.

Flashbacks comes to her mind

"WHY?HUH WHY?NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO PUSH ME?WHY??DO YOU LIKE WHEN JIMIN TOUCHED YOU?HUH!!

NOW YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU RIGHT?WHEN SEOJUN TOUCHED YOUR BACK THAT TIME YOU ENJOYED IT RIGHT?SUCH A SLUT."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

She flinched and start to get sweaty.Taehyung noticed it.He was about to come close to her but he saw that she is looking at the bed while sweating.That time he realised that still she feel afraid of him.

Taehyung cough

Tae:You should change your dress.Go to the bathroom and change yourself.

Yn look at him and nod her head as yes.

After 30 minutes⏳
Yn took a shower and Taehyung changed himself in the room.
Yn forgot to brought her dress so Yn wrapped the towel on her body.
She open the door little and

Yn:S~Sir!!Sir!(She is calling him)

Taehyung come close to the bathroom door and say

Tae:What?

Yn:A~Actually I fo~forgot to brought my dress.

Tae:So what can I do?

Yn:Do you ha~have any extra clothes?I promise tomorrow morning I'll return you.

Tae:Okay wait.Let me see what I have.

Then Taehyung open the closet and he see a white shirt which one he never wear.
So he just take it.And he notice that his pants are too much big for her.So he go close to the door.

Tae:My pants are way to long and oversized.
This shirt is perfect I guess.

Yn:Si~Sir give me a bl~black or another colour shirt pl~please.

Tae:What?I can't.I'm feeling sleepy.I'm going to the bed.

Yn:Sir sir....

Taehyung left from there.He lay down on the bed.

Yn pov

Yn what will you do now huh?Who told you to was the br@?Ahhhhh!!If I wear this white shirt my ahhhh they'll be visible.
What should I do??

Finally she wear the shirt.

As she is feeling that her b°°bs are visible thats why her hands are on her chest

With tiny steps she come close to the bed and saw that Taehyung is sleeping.
So she just took the pillow and about to go

Tae:Where are you going?

Yn flinch and look at Taehyung.

Yn:I'm going to sleep on the floor that's why I..

Tae:Honestly tell me,what you want?You want me to get scold by my mom and dad?

Yn:No(She nod her head as no)

Tae:Then come to the bed and sleep here.

Yn:Huh???

Tae:Don't ne~need to overthink.I'll not do anything with you.

Taehyung take the pillow and make a wall between them.Yn still feel uncombable so he turn another side.
Yn slowly sit down on the bed then she lay down on the bed.
Both felt asleep.

At 4:30AM
Taehyung get up due to pain on his chest.
Suddenly he open his eyes and see that.Yn hand are on Taehyung chest.
And Yn is so close to Taehyung.
Taehyung is about to push her but suddenly she hug him.As she didn’t wear br@ so her
b°°bs touch Taehyung under chest area.
Taehyung eyes became wide.He gulp his saliva due to nervousness.
Then he control himself and make Yn push a little.Now Yn back are facing Taehyung.
Her p@nty are visible.Taehyung trying to look at another side and gulping his saliva.
Suddenly he see that Yn is shaking due to cold.
So he take the blanket and cover it around her.

She open her eyes.

YN:WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

TO BE CONTINUED.....
I LOVE YOU SWEETIES💗💗
I💜you

I hope you liked this part.Sweeties I'm sick.I have a faver.So,pray for me.
I make this part only for you guys who want to see it.And who is enjoying it.

★★Do Vote★★
--Do comments--
Do follow
JEON_PRAKOOK

~Your Author💗