Jealous🍂

Taehyung pov

Strange!She have big dark red marks on her hand and saying nothing.

End of Taehyung pov

Tae:Give me your hand!

Yn:W~Why?

Tae:I said give me your hand.

Yn:I~I'll.But in one condition.

Tae:What?

Yn:Don't ask me any questions about.....

Before finishing her word.Tae took her hand on his hand.And look at her hand.He took the medicine and start to apply it on her hand.

Yn:Ow~Ahh.

Tae:Is it paining?(With full of concern and care eyes)

Yn:Little bit.

Taehyung trying to apply medicine as slowly as possible.After applying medicine Taehyung start to drive the car.The car ride was silent.

In the house

Mrs kim:Yn you came.How was your first day at College?

Yn:I had so much fun with my friends.(Smile brightly)

Hari:Ummm Friends?Or boyfriend??(She said playfully and slowly slap her shoulder like teasingly)

Yn smile at her words.
Taehyung heard their conversation and
"Obviously she make BOYFRIEND.She go somewhere with her BOYFRIEND on her first day at college. Huh!!"(He thought)
Whatever why do you care?Are you jealous?Ahh Taehyungaaa what are you even thinking!!

Yn:No Hari I talked with everyone but I made two close friends.They are so friendly and kind with me.

Mrs kim:Ahh I see.Yn what is that on your hand?(Look at her hand)

Hari:It’s a packet of phone!!

Yn:It is a phone.

Hari,Mrs kim and Taehyung face turn into like
O.(They are shocked).

Tae:Who give you this?

Yn:Nari and Seojun both bought me this phone.

Tae:Such a liar.Why they will buy you a mobile phone huh?

Yn:No Sir.I'm not lying.Nari give half money to Seojun and Seojun also give half money for this phone.Nari have some work that's why she can't go with me to the mobile phone showroom.Me and Seojun go to the mobile phone store and bought this phone.

Tae:What do you want to prove them huh?That we don't have money to buy you a phone?(Angrily)

Yn:N~No sir It's not lik....

Tae:It's not a simple mobile phone.It's Iphone.
They are younger than me.I have more money than them.I earn money and they live with their parents money.I'll buy you 1000 of Iphone.(His eyes became red.He shouted at Yn)

Yn eyes filled with tears.Anytime they will drop on the floor.

Mrs kim:Tae!!What are you even saying?They did a good job.Although Yn don't have any phones.She needs it.They brought it for their friend.Why are you being mad at her?

Hari:Or you are JEALOUS? Huh!!(Teasingly)

Tae:How old are you Hari?

Hari:I'm 16.(Smile)

Tae:I'm fu&king 11 years older than you!So next time talk to me nicely understood?

Hari became sad and run to her room.

Mrs kim:Why you always make her sad?She needs you as a protective and supportive brother.But look at you always makes her feel sad!

Tae:She is still young but look at her she always disrespect me.She always treat me as I'm her younger brother.She speaks like mature women which she is not.Tell her one thing if she want to talk to me then she have to respect me and talk to me like a elder brother.