I'm sorry🧸

All night Yn cried a lot.She felt so unsafe.She is feeling so sad about what happened with her.Thinking about Taehyung misbehavior and called her slut she can't take it.It’s hurt a lot.
She felt like there is no one for her.NO ONE!

On the otherside,Taehyung felt so guilty.He punched on the wall thinking about what he did with Yn.He hurt himself.He don't know what to do or not.He can't believe that what he had done.

Both didn’t slept all night.Yn cried and Taehyung was thinking how he'll face Yn.
That's how the night pass.

Next Day☀️

Mrs kim,Mr kim also Hari come back home.Yn is making breakfast for them.They come back so early in the morning.
They come to the dinning table after refreshing them.Taehyung is not here.Yn is serving food.

Mr kim:Where is Tae?

Yn body start to shaking.After hearing his name she is sweating and last night things are coming on her mind.

Mrs kim:Yn!What happen to you?Why are you shaking and sweating this much?Are you fine?(concern eyes)

Yn:No~Nothing.I'm fi~fine.

Hari:Unnie I don’t think you are fine!

Yn:I'm fin~fine(fake smile)

That time Taehyung come at dinning table to have his breakfast.Taehyung hesitantly look at Yn.Yn eyes also look at him.And she again start to feel so sick after seeing him.

Yn is about to fall but Taehyung immediately hold her waist.

Tae:Are you okay?(Concern eyes)

Yn push her and stand there.Taehyung back touch the wall because of push.

Mrs kim:What are you doing yn?What's wrong with you?

Yn:Not~Nothing.I'm to~totally fi~fine mam.

Mrs kim:Bu....

Before finishing her word.

Tae:Mom I'm leaving.

Mrs kim:Yn go get ready or you’ll be late in your college.And Tae what do you mean by you are leaving.Finish your breakfast and drop yn in her College.

Yn:NO(Shout)

Everyone became confused with Yn behaviour.Because she never behaved like this.But Taehyung know the reason why she is behaving like this.

Mrs kim:What no Yn?

Yn:I m~mean today is sunday and today I have no class so I w~was thinking to visit my house.

Mrs kim:Are you sure you want to go to your house?

Mr kim:What are you saying?It's been long time she didn’t met her mother.She miss her that's why she want to visit her mother.

Mrs kim:But she to.....

Yn:MAM!I have to le~leave now.(She is about to leave but)

Mr kim:Where are you going?

Yn:To get ready.

Mr kim:Go and get ready and you (Taehyung)
finish your breakfast then drop Yn in her house.

Yn:S~Sir no nee...

Mr kim:I don't want to hear anything.Just do what I said.

Then Yn go to get ready and Taehyung is eating his breakfast.And thinking that now Yn hate him.She hates his touch now.She hates standing beside him.Her face seems so scared.She is afraid because of him.